UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ LCC 12/13 ( not the day whiny patsos wanted)

quote from Patsos in todays tu and blog: "We all know that the real answer is that. You have to play in the TU. We all have to grow up and be mature around here. That's how it works. If not, then I guess we won't play anymore, and that would be really sad for everyone."

By "mature" I hope is is talking about $iena admin and fans and NOT referring to UA in any way. If he is referring to his people and fans owning up the game should be neutral and financially equal and NOT part of $iena season package; than OK. If this quote is meant in any other way, than the second half is correct and we should not play it anymore.

Speaking of mature it is a $iena baseball coach that has held some sort of grudge against UA for years and why they never play is in baseball.

Funny that an overweight slob like him who sweats through three layers of clothes throwing massive tantrums at every game is telling someone else to grow up.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a game which draws almost 12000 fans. why would we hold it at the SEFCU and deprive 8000 people the chance to attend? They should change the money issues to make it equal and both schools get a nice "pay day". on another note, my sense of things is that the fans are pretty evenly divided. The roars for each team seem to be equal.

quote from Patsos in todays tu and blog: "We all know that the real answer is that. You have to play in the TU. We all have to grow up and be mature around here. That's how it works. If not, then I guess we won't play anymore, and that would be really sad for everyone."

By "mature" I hope is is talking about $iena admin and fans and NOT referring to UA in any way. If he is referring to his people and fans owning up the game should be neutral and financially equal and NOT part of $iena season package; than OK. If this quote is meant in any other way, than the second half is correct and we should not play it anymore.

Speaking of mature it is a $iena baseball coach that has held some sort of grudge against UA for years and why they never play is in baseball.

Funny that an overweight slob like him who sweats through three layers of clothes throwing massive tantrums at every game is telling someone else to grow up.

Don't you think your comment is also a little childish ?

its a game which draws almost 12000 fans. why would we hold it at the SEFCU and deprive 8000 people the chance to attend? They should change the money issues to make it equal and both schools get a nice "pay day". on another note, my sense of things is that the fans are pretty evenly divided. The roars for each team seem to be equal.

For the same reason any series is played 1/2 on 1 teams court/stadium/field and 1/2 on the other teams court/stadium/field irregardless of the amount one teams building accommodates vs the other building

Edited by bob87

Don't you think your comment is also a little childish ?

Yes, yes I do...

This has been beat to death but I don't think a "home and home" series with Siena would have to take place at Sefcu. We could rent the TUC for a home game the same way we did against Syracuse a few years ago.

Honestly I'd prefer this to be a stand-alone game at the TUC. Not part of anyone's season ticket package. Split the arena in half with a UA and Siena side. Both programs would make a little more money that way.

This has been beat to death but I don't think a "home and home" series with Siena would have to take place at Sefcu. We could rent the TUC for a home game the same way we did against Syracuse a few years ago.

Honestly I'd prefer this to be a stand-alone game at the TUC. Not part of anyone's season ticket package. Split the arena in half with a UA and Siena side. Both programs would make a little more money that way.

I'm fine with this...it needs to be pulled out of the Siena season ticket package.

Also fine with that. Even get crazy and change the floor every other year...or do what they do in football (never seen that done before lol)...one side of the court UA, the other side LCC (the colors). To match the fan sides. Defend your corner.

Edited by Ilko

As for this game... I have a lot of concern with where this UA team is. Hopeful for the best but a realist. Is good Siena shows up and they've had flashes, they will win easily. Not because we don't have talent to match up, we do... I just really think this UA team has lost its way. If ugly Siena shows up, and I've seen everyone of their games... Their "bad" is downright brutal.

Does anyone know what Siena averages in attendance for home games?

No , I could look up their reported crowds if I cared.

By memory about 6000 reported (excluding our game) for their regular season games last year and this year. Far less than that for the "tournament" games they played last year

Edited by bob87