UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ Siena

I though I had failed miserably at getting student section tickets this morning...Set the alarm for 9:20 (tickets went on sale at 10) ended up sleeping until 9:46...got to Copies Plus at 10:08 to receive the crushing news that the tickets were GONE. I though this was sketchy so I went back during the afternoon and as it would turn out there are still tickets left...I'm not sure why I (and the the other 6-7 people in line) were told they were out of tickets, but for the time being there are still DANEger zone tickets available...

Although the Florida trip was a little rough, Siena has tough game of their own tomorrow (Georgia Tech) as I'm sure you all know...this could be a good or bad thing for us depending on how tomorrow plays out...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do season ticket holders get their tickets if we purchased them while renewing our season tickets? Do we get them at the table down in the lobby like last year?

They had them at the merchandise table at the last game I went to. Not sure where you get them now, probably the ticket office.

YO DAMIEN and yboord028..I hear there are still plenty of students tickets for the Siena game available at Copies Plus..including the floor seats behind the basket.

ok, good... I was taking Damiens word for it, now just to get a DANEger Zone shirt in my size so I can get floor seats.

YO DAMIEN and yboord028..I hear there are still plenty of students tickets for the Siena game available at Copies Plus..including the floor seats behind the basket.

ok, good... I was taking Damiens word for it, now just to get a DANEger Zone shirt in my size so I can get floor seats.

yeah as alum73 said, you can get your shirt at the Alumni house...

yeah as alum73 said, you can get your shirt at the Alumni house...

Yep, Just have to get the time to trek over there haha.

Archived