UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA vs. Binghamton

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

embarrassing coach brown chew them out

I wouldnt want to be in the lockerroom. He is going to light them up.

Gotta say, a couple of years ago a player told me he "worried" about the core of this team as we moved forward: low hoops IQ and questionable hustle/heart. I laughed it off (we were at Hartford when he was talking to me and another).

He might has well been Nostradomaus.

Ambrose can't handle the 2-3 zone. As soon as bing started using it we played like crap. I really like how bing sets up there sets on offense and they milk the clock on every possession. We are playing a run and gun style and its killing us because we are not hitting our shots.

Listening to Lou Jordan right now while cooking-- he is 100% correct...calling on Ambrose and Harris to basically step up even if there not having offensive games. He pointed to his own play at Albany when he wasnt scoring huge.

I would have Lou talk to this team!!!!

Ambrose can't handle the 2-3 zone. As soon as bing started using it we played like crap. I really like how bing sets up there sets on offense and they milk the clock on every possession. We are playing a run and gun style and its killing us because we are not hitting our shots.

Shhhh...Jeff/DDS, etc...will all rip you. we have to let the team run...we have to do it their (players and fans) way.

B9 is right...as many of us have been saying-- Run and gun only works when you understand the game...and some of these guys dont. Street ball works on the street...and there are a lot of great streetballers still wishing they played college ball.

Enough is enough and these guys have to understand hoops isnt runnign up the Binging floor and chucking shots....not unless you are going to play UNLV style defense...and we dont have the horses for that.

Archived