82 replies to this topic

#16 TheLoudestTrumpet

TheLoudestTrumpet

Dane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:46 PM

So far, seems like the team has played pretty well, especially without Imani.  Haven't seen that much of them, but aside from a loss to St. John's, they seem to be playing as expected.

#17 alum73

alum73

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:00 PM

I'd like to now  Stokes's status.  She hasn't dressed in a while.  Did I miss an announcement about this/

#18 olddog71

olddog71

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:22 PM

Women win at Manhattan tonight, and another MAAC team goes down.

#19 TheLoudestTrumpet

TheLoudestTrumpet

Dane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:42 AM

I'd like to now  Stokes's status.  She hasn't dressed in a while.  Did I miss an announcement about this/

I thought I remember seeing something that she was injured and out until the start of conference play?  Not 100% sure though.

#20 sarge965

sarge965

BPF Bracket Challenge Winner

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:05 PM

I thought I remember seeing something that she was injured and out until the start of conference play?  Not 100% sure though.

She may be redshirting - will be determined in January.  She had surgery (I believe back) in the offseason. 

GREAT DECADE TO BE A GREAT DANE

#21 alum73

alum73

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 2,232 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:59 PM

She may be redshirting - will be determined in January.  She had surgery (I believe back) in the offseason. 

Thanks Sarge.

#22 jimbo

jimbo

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 1,038 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 04:43 PM

http://highschoolspo...football-field/

For next year.....2018 recruit/signee. She's a two way football player and 6-2! I love it.

#23 UAFAN

UAFAN

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 638 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 03:06 PM

A chat with Danes hoops coach Bernabei-McNamee

For Sarge965:

Q: The other night, in the Albany Cup game with Siena, you got T'd up. Is that your first technical foul at Albany?

A: Yeah. I don't think I got one during my first year.

Q: What did you do?

A: Nothing. He (referee) is a very sensitive man (laughs). I said 00 (Mackenzie Trpcic) just got shoved out of bounds.

#24 sarge965

sarge965

BPF Bracket Challenge Winner

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:07 PM

A chat with Danes hoops coach Bernabei-McNamee

For Sarge965:

Q: The other night, in the Albany Cup game with Siena, you got T'd up. Is that your first technical foul at Albany?

A: Yeah. I don't think I got one during my first year.

Q: What did you do?

A: Nothing. He (referee) is a very sensitive man (laughs). I said 00 (Mackenzie Trpcic) just got shoved out of bounds.

That is amazing - I would be thrown out of every game.  

GREAT DECADE TO BE A GREAT DANE

#25 alum73

alum73

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 2,232 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 11:43 PM

She also said Stokes may red shirt, but, may not.  She is starting to run and might be back.  She said it was up to Stokes to decide what she wanted to do.

#26 UAalum72

UAalum72

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 7,000 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:21 PM

Supposed to be audio of todays game on siusalukis.com but so far just their opening commercial. Tournament has a video buy but the first 4 screens didnt say how much $

Ed: audio up now, Albany by one, 27-26 with 5:15 min left in the 2nd. Not the original site, in a muggy high school gym

Edited by UAalum72, 19 December 2017 - 01:40 PM.

#27 UAalum72

UAalum72

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 7,000 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 03:47 PM

Albany beats Southern Illinois Salukis 68-57, play another dog, The Northern Illinois Huskies, on Thursday

#28 statefan

statefan

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 10:28 AM

Will today's game be on Facebook live?

#29 UAalum72

UAalum72

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 7,000 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 02:24 PM

On NIU site, audio-only was premium.

Up 70-60 after 3

#30 statefan

statefan

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 02:55 PM

UA 97 - NIU 91 OT FINAL.  I only saw the last 5 minutes of regulation.  Looks like UA blew a 12 point lead in the 4th Qtr.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users