UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Women's Basketball 2017-18

UA 97 - NIU 91 OT FINAL. I only saw the last 5 minutes of regulation. Looks like UA blew a 12 point lead in the 4th Qtr.

Recap says we made 2 free throws with 0.4 left and They still tied it?

I keep forgetting they dont have to go the length of the court any more

I thought the men did good last night, women had 61 boards to NIUs 44.

Edited by UAalum72

UA 97 - NIU 91 OT FINAL. I only saw the last 5 minutes of regulation. Looks like UA blew a 12 point lead in the 4th Qtr.

Recap says we made 2 free throws with 0.4 left and They still tied it?

I keep forgetting they dont have to go the length of the court any more

I thought the men did good last night, women had 61 boards to NIUs 44.

The stat that caught my eye from that game was the 94 FGAs the ladies chucked up.

The women have played some great basketball out of conference. The only game they werent really in at the end was Maryland ( first game of season ). Could have beaten St Johns. If they continue playing as well as they can it should be another trip to the big dance. The frosh are excellent.

• Like 2

I like the fact that UA beat 3 teams that they lost to last year. They beat Fordham both years, but it took an overtime last year at home to beat them while it was a clearer victory this year against Fordham on the road. Losses occurred both years to St. John's, but this year's game was far closer. The women beat St. Bonnie's this year for the first time in five outings. And this year the victory came on the road. Last year UA lost to Dartmouth in overtime, but this year UA handled Dartmouth more easily. I like the trends.

• Like 1

I like the fact that UA beat 3 teams that they lost to last year. They beat Fordham both years, but it took an overtime last year at home to beat them while it was a clearer victory this year against Fordham on the road. ...I like the trends.

last year we lost to Fordham in 2 OT on the road, this year we won at home in 1 OT. Still a good trend

I like the fact that UA beat 3 teams that they lost to last year. They beat Fordham both years, but it took an overtime last year at home to beat them while it was a clearer victory this year against Fordham on the road. ...I like the trends.

last year we lost to Fordham in 2 OT on the road, this year we won at home in 1 OT. Still a good trend

Thanks for the correction. Yes, let's hope the trend continues.