Photo

Joe Cremo 1,000 Points - Countdown

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Phoenix

Phoenix

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:59 AM

Cremo passed over the 900 point mark in last night's win..now standing at 908. Figured it made sense to start the countdown.

At his current pace this season..10ppg..he'd hit the mark December 9th at Siena.

#2 ZLK

ZLK

Dane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:49 PM

Cremo passed over the 900 point mark in last night's win..now standing at 908. Figured it made sense to start the countdown.

At his current pace this season..10ppg..he'd hit the mark December 9th at Siena.

I'd put my money on somewhere in the  Monmouth/Colgate/Columbia range. I'm selfish and plan on being at Monmouth so I'd like it to be there, but since there's no fun in giving it a three game span I'll go with at home vs Colgate.

#3 Phoenix

Phoenix

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:52 PM

12 points at Boston moves Cremo to 920 on the season. At his current pace..11ppg..he'd hit the mark December 6th vs. Bryant.

#4 Phoenix

Phoenix

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:07 PM

Game high 20 points tonight for Cremo. Moves him to 940 points. At his current pace..14ppg..he'd hit the mark November 29th vs. Colgate.

• Eli likes this

#5 Phoenix

Phoenix

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:08 PM

PS - DP..if you find time to fix my typo in the subject line..I'd be forever grateful!

#6 Phoenix

Phoenix

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:29 AM

PS - DP..if you find time to fix my typo in the subject line..I'd be forever grateful!

Thanks!

#7 Phoenix

Phoenix

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:22 PM

Cremo notched 13 tonight. Now at 953. His 13.8ppg average still has him on pace to reach the milestone November 29th vs. Colgate.

#8 Phoenix

Phoenix

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:00 AM

Another 18 points moves Cremo to 971. His 14.6ppg now has him on pace to reach the mark November 27th at Monmouth. ZLK might get his wish.

• ZLK likes this

#9 bob87

bob87

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 2,778 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 06:27 PM

Another 18 points moves Cremo to 971. His 14.6ppg now has him on pace to reach the mark November 27th at Monmouth. ZLK might get his wish.

Nope. I got to see it.
  • ZLK likes this

#10 ZLK

ZLK

Dane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 04:47 AM

Nope. I got to see it.

haha that's awesome, glad he went off yesterday in the win.

#11 jimbo

jimbo

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:25 AM

Nice to see Nichols feeding him a bit.

#12 DanesRGood

DanesRGood

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 10:24 AM

Would love to see where this ranks in fastest to 1000pts in D1 history. I know it's not the fastest but just wondering where it lands on the list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users