UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #5: 11/22/17 - 7:00pm - @ Dartmouth

Eli

Facebook is out...just tried using our group on there and it's not exactly live...it uploaded only after I finished the test video. Let me look at some other options lol. And the screen would flicker when the phone would refocus.

EDIT: Can you guys see this stream in good quality? Right now I'm streaming a replay of the Oneonta game. If so, winner winner, chicken dinner.

DP, let me know if you don't want this on the forum, etc.

Just watched but I see no picture just sound

Edited by Dane Pound

Facebook is out...just tried using our group on there and it's not exactly live...it uploaded only after I finished the test video. Let me look at some other options lol. And the screen would flicker when the phone would refocus.

EDIT: Can you guys see this stream in good quality? Right now I'm streaming a replay of the Oneonta game. If so, winner winner, chicken dinner.

Try now. I'm still messing with it.

EDIT: I've turned off the stream for now. I think it's fine for tomorrow if ZLK doesn't come through unless DP doesn't want it on here.

Edited by Eli

I've watched many many concerts on youtube live or ustream where one person buys it and streams it from their computer. I think there is a way to do that without your phone but I don't know how to do it.

I tell you how... Wait on Eli... Lol

LOL! What he was testing was periscoping from his phone to youtube live. I know there is a better way than that by just broadcasting the web browser you are watching it on. I'll wait though. I'm sure someone will figure it out.

I've watched many many concerts on youtube live or ustream where one person buys it and streams it from their computer. I think there is a way to do that without your phone but I don't know how to do it.

LOL! What he was testing was periscoping from his phone to youtube live. I know there is a better way than that by just broadcasting the web browser you are watching it on. I'll wait though. I'm sure someone will figure it out.

I got it working straight from browser to YouTube. Worked well. If DP is okay with it, I'll post the link tomorrow a few min before the game. Unless ZLK has a way for everyone to stream directly from IvyLeague network as he said he might.

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1

I got it working straight from browser to YouTube. Worked well. If DP is okay with it, I'll post the link tomorrow a few min before the game. Unless ZLK has a way for everyone to stream directly from IvyLeague network as he said he might.

well done sir. Just send in PM. I'll throw in a few bucks through paypal.

Another create your own energy game. I bet there's going to be 10 people at this game.

Indeed. Apparently their big games are against Penn and Princeton and they couldn't crack 1,000 last year against either one. Heck, they couldn't break 1,000 with a home game against UNH! Our women's team outdraws their men's team. Hanover is sort of in the middle of nowhere if you're looking for sports fans to drive out for a night game. Plus their alumni base is way more national than ours. So yeah, create your own energy.

They do much better in football, similar to our attendance.

Edited by jimbo

It is strange how little fan support most of the Ivy basketball teams get. Go search for a message board or forum for Ivy League fans. I tried before the Yale game, and I couldn't find one that had more than 10 posts about the entire 2017/18 season, much less on individual games. I would have posted my feelings on why that is, but I don't want to get political.

EDIT: I've turned off the stream for now. I think it's fine for tomorrow if ZLK doesn't come through unless DP doesn't want it on here.

I don't want it on here. You guys can do whatever you want through messages but this is not something I want to be involved with, at all. Thanks.

Edited by Dane Pound

I don't want it on here. You guys can do whatever you want through messages but this is not something I want to be involved with, at all. Thanks.

Fair enough. Totally understandable and will be respected (I'm a part of many forums and this is generally the policy).

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1

It is strange how little fan support most of the Ivy basketball teams get. Go search for a message board or forum for Ivy League fans. I tried before the Yale game, and I couldn't find one that had more than 10 posts about the entire 2017/18 season, much less on individual games. I would have posted my feelings on why that is, but I don't want to get political.

I remember earlier this year hearing about how some Columbia students were not happy and were uncomfortable about their football team being so successful this year instead of the lovable losers. Can’t wrap my head around that one.