UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #8: 11/29/17 - 7:00pm - vs Colgate

Eli

Foster is having a tough time picking up the system on both ends. Think the staff would like to get more minutes out of him, it's just tough right now. He's coming along, should be good to go by at least conference play and that's when it's money time. Nice having Costa be able to come off the bench and drain threes, along with all of the other pieces.

• Like 1

I'm not sure I see what you guys see with Foster. Not sure why he doesn't get minutes but he doesn't seem like a foul machine and to me he seems to score at will when he's in. Frankly, I love the kids play. Again, not sure why I'm seeing something entirely different from all ya'll. To me, he's a more athletic Travis Charles. Charles will outwork you but Foster, at least in my observations, will spin around you and dunk on you if given the chance.

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1

I'm not sure I see what you guys see with Foster. Not sure why he doesn't get minutes but he doesn't seem like a foul machine and to me he seems to score at will when he's in. Frankly, I love the kids play. Again, not sure why I'm seeing something entirely different from all ya'll.

I like him too and he's going to be good. He's helped us already and as he gets more comfortable with what we're doing he'll help us even more. I think the tough part of our packed early schedule is that we haven't had stretches at home where we can practice and work on things. Hopefully that'll change in December. I like a lot of our bench in addition to Foster.

• Like 1

I'm not sure I see what you guys see with Foster. Not sure why he doesn't get minutes but he doesn't seem like a foul machine and to me he seems to score at will when he's in. Frankly, I love the kids play. Again, not sure why I'm seeing something entirely different from all ya'll. To me, he's a more athletic Travis Charles. Charles will outwork you but Foster, at least in my observations, will spin around you and dunk on you if given the chance.

Depends how you look at it, right now he'd be at 6.5 fouls per 40 minutes, only other guy over 5 in 40 mins would be Stire at 5.2. Flip side is Foster leads the team in rebounds per 40 (12.6, Stire 10.3) and already leads the team in blocks per game with the minutes he's playing.

The D end is pretty simple, we play M2M..just don't foul and don't let your guy abuse you. It's the O end that he isn't up to speed yet, gets lost on a lot of the sets. Think he'll be a really fun player to watch for us once he figures out where to be and when.