Meet and Greet

August 27 5-7pm

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Clickclack

Clickclack

BPF Bracket Challenge Winner

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,348 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:45 PM

http://www.ualbanysp...TCLID=211660346

Should be fun. 

• Eli likes this

#2 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 08:34 AM

Plan to attend. Can't wait.

GO DANES!!!

#3 jimbo

jimbo

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 775 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:24 PM

I was there last year and it was good. Unfortunately it's a day we will be out of town so that's a no.

#4 UA1882

UA1882

Dane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 11:42 AM

This may have been already said but does anyone know if they are mailing season tickets or do i need to pick them up. They have always been mailed in the past but it seems like it's getting a little late. Thanks

#5 jimbo

jimbo

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 775 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:56 PM

This may have been already said but does anyone know if they are mailing season tickets or do i need to pick them up. They have always been mailed in the past but it seems like it's getting a little late. Thanks

The first couple years they mailed them out. Last year I picked them up at the meet and greet, but I assume any that were not picked up would have been mailed. They had boxes of them and there were probably less than 100 people

at the event. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users