UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Just incredible. And his approach to the game and the fans (especially the kids) matches his incredible skill.

This goes to your point:

"It says Albany on the trophy and that's what's important to me," Thompson said.

“It feels good, I am proud of my team, proud of everything they have helped me with these four years, and everything we have accomplished at UAlbany,” said Thompson. “That is what matters to me, is that the name 2015 UAlbany lacrosse team is on the trophy.”

“What a fitting way to end one of the most outstanding careers ever,” said UAlbany coach Scott Marr. “He will go down as one of the best players to ever play, and we are looking forward to seeing him play in the professional and national levels.”

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153890408792501&type=3&l=f5992044b9

Ode to Lyle Thompson, Two-Time Tewaaraton Award Winner Edited by UAFAN

On my way to work at the 787/90 interchange near downtown, I saw a Congratulations Lyle Thompson billboard. It had a picture of him on it.. I don't think I saw a UA logo but I just caught it out of the corner of my eye. So I'm not sure if it was a UA marketing billboard or if someone else/company put it up. It was one of those electronic ones.

Main SportsCenter tonight had a top plays overview (perhaps of the week?), and the Top Lax Goal went to a beautiful goal by Miles, assisted by Lyle. Lyle passed to Miles with Miles' back to the goalie. Miles shot the ball over his shoulder and in. Ridic shot. It's about a 20 second clip. They speak of Lyle being the top lax player, that he went to Albany. Also talks about how ridiculously talented they are and the contributions they are making to lacrosse - how they are changing the way the game is being played.

Very neat. Glad to see they are having success for the FL Launch, and that they're being recognized for it post-college careers.

• 4 weeks later...