UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Debating buying football season tickets but wanted to know what times the games are going to be. Reason being is the hour and a half drive to and from. Can't do the 7pm games. Hoping for many afternoon games. Any idea of when this is usually determined? Thanks

Edited by B9j2j6s

Don't remember when the times were announced . Last couple of years early season games have been in the evening with fireworks after the first game . later in the season in the afternoon (3:30) .

This. Part of the reason why I think they do it is because it gets colder and it's not as cold at 3pm as it is at 7pm in December.

Edited by Ilko

Personally, I have found the game times annoying. I like 1pm starts. The 3 pm starts make it tough to get dinner at a reasonable hour. The night games are not bad and easier during hotter weather. Maybe they do it to encourage tailgating and for travel purposes? There's always the TV time slot element too for those games that involve ESPN3 or another network. I live about 30-35 min north so my travel is not much of an issue.

• 1 month later...

games times listed per TV broadcasts

9/5 At Buffalo 3;30 PM

9/12 vs Rhode Island 3:30
9/19 at James Madison 3 :00

10/17 Villanova 3:30

11/14 UNH 7:00 PM

http://www.ualbanysports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=210175191&DB_OEM_ID=15800

actually all home games are listed now.

10/10 Maine 3:30 pm

http://www.ualbanysp...009&SPSID=84573

Edited by bob87

Love the 3:30 start time. Especially with the little Dane can be home before bedtime. Btw won't be able to make the Nova. Dors anyone know someone I can talk to about donating my tix to a family that normally can't?

You get the tickets in the mail, no? Just give them to the family you want to go in your stead. No one checks names or anything...

I also like the early season start times...I love games under the lights as much as anyone, but I also love riding my motorcycle. This means I may be able to ride to some ball games still and not worry about freezing my rear end off on the way home :)

Edited by Ilko