UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@Lowell 1/5

Aren't all league games on ESPN3 now?

From TU+ Lowell has one starter 6'6" and nobody else over 6'4" http://www.timesunion.com/tuplus-sports/article/UAlbany-men-s-basketball-opens-league-season-on-10835875.php

"Brown said that he does plan to use 6-7, 245-pound forward Jaraan Lands, who has missed all but the first three games of the season with a hamstring injury. Lands, who was not made available to the media after practice on Wednesday, will not be allowed to play more than 10 minutes against UMass Lowell. Brown said that edict came from the Danes' team doctor.
Brown said that he plans to use Lands at some point on Thursday.
"If I am going to use him, I am going to use him early," Brown said. "Maybe try to get two, three minute spurts from him. Yes, I will throw him out there for a little bit for sure. I want to see how he is feeling with the understanding that I have no expectations for him."
Brown said his long-range goal for Lands is for him to be playing a consistent 15-20 minutes per night two weeks from now."

Is he limited to 10 min because the hamstring is still weak or because of his conditioning? I wouldn't want him out there at all until that hamstring is 100%.

Rodger, Zach and Wilkin were at ATSP before heading to Lowell. Didn't know for sure, but assume it's conditioning, because a hamstring rarely gets more flexible after it's been pulled.