UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[FB] Game 6 - @ Richmond - 10/7 - 3PM

Our D got a little pressure on him but missed like 5 opportunities for sacks. You can't do that and let him make plays, and still expect to win.

I thought Brunson did a fine job, even if some throws were a bit high. Someone said he was off all game...I disagree with that. He made a few mistakes, which is expected considering he still technically hasn't played a full year of CAA football (this is what, his 8th game?). Dude is definitely growing and making strides. Diggs bailed him out a few times, but that's fine...this is a team sport. The other half of the team (defense) failed him and let up a TON of big plays and gave up a ton of points.

Newspaper articles quoted at least one player who said those deep jump balls were planned. They had no defense for it. I do take issue with UA playing it safe all of a sudden when UR kicked the FG to pull within 7. That was some lousy play calling. Why not take another deep ball shot?

I agree with the play calling. I felt like the coaches were calling a good came and then had a relapse.

Also, Diggs is a special player. Probably the best playmaker we've had in a long time.