UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

So based on the NCAA committee rankings we want Notre Dame to beat Duke in the first round of the ACC tourney?

Regardless of the outcome of the UMBC/Vermont game I think we play the loser of Bing/Stony in the first round of the AE tourney since UMBC beat them both and one of them will end up 3-3 in conference, correct?

One thing I just noticed today is that Syracuse is 8-1 in one goal games this year! That is ridiculous to not only have that many one goal games, but to end up on the winning end of almost 90% of them.

Edited by slickwilly

I don't know how sensitive the changes are in the RPI, but since Albany was 8th in the RPI and the NCAA had the Danes 10th in the most important ranking before the Hofstra loss and win against Yale, even if things break our way at best Albany is probably the 8th seed.

I think Cuse's luck is going to run out and Duke is going to knock them out next week, and while I know Albany can beat Syracuse there is something about that damn dome, and if Garnsey is hurt that really hurst ND in the ACC tournament.

The 8th/9th seee probably gets you a game with Duke who seems like the hottest team in the country right now or DU of Carolina catches fire again.

"Players are nominated for the award by coaches from all three NCAA divisions during the collegiate season. All Watch List nominees are then screened and selected by two Selection Committees. The Selection Committees are composed of collegiate coaches, one committee for the men and one committee for the women. At the conclusion of the season the selection committees meet to rank the top five male and female finalists. The finalists are then invited to the Awards Banquet, where the Tewaaraton Award winners are announced."

So probably the ncaa tournament does come into play.