UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Kentucky 11/13

I think the only shred of chance that UA has is that it is a veteran team playing against a freshman dominated team in the first game of the season. I am relatively sure that the Wildcats will be ready to play and dominate, but I think the odds of beating them decrease every game as their talented roster gets used to playing with each other.

The new lights seem a bit strange to me. 72 and I noticed something different but were not sure exactly what. Eventually we agreed the lighting was new, but could not decide if they were brighter or not. From the stands during the P&G scrimmage it "appeared" the stands were darker but the floor possibly brighter. However, being on the floor Friday for the meet & greet it seemed darker overall. Maybe they are/were not set for game conditions yet or I am just not use to them yet?

Someone asked about the score board; Brown at the meet & greet teased Benson if he could just have 2 mil. from the 10 for Sefcu improvements and looked up at the scoreboard when he asked.