UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[FB] Game 7 - vs Maine - 10/21 - 3:30PM

We have a bye week next weekend, so let's regroup from these two tough losses to come back home to face Maine at BoFo/Casey.

Don't see anything yet on where it'll be streamed/shown (not ESPN as far as I know), so we'll see.

Brunson continues to make strides and had a pretty big game against Richmond, however didn't get much help from the offensive line (therefore no help from the rushing attack) and the defense let up a ton of points.

Maybe this next game is the game where we stop seeing Sussman run the ball. Per my calculations, he averages 14 yards when he passes the ball in his randomly selected plays and just under 3 yards when he runs the ball...up the middle, each time.

We have a bye week next weekend, so let's regroup from these two tough losses to come back home to face Maine at BoFo/Casey.

Don't see anything yet on where it'll be streamed/shown (not ESPN as far as I know), so we'll see.

Brunson continues to make strides and had a pretty big game against Richmond, however didn't get much help from the offensive line (therefore no help from the rushing attack) and the defense let up a ton of points.

Maybe this next game is the game where we stop seeing Sussman run the ball. Per my calculations, he averages 14 yards when he passes the ball in his randomly selected plays and just under 3 yards when he runs the ball...up the middle, each time.

Supposed to be on ESPN3 per schedule.

Supposed to be on ESPN3 per schedule.

Interesting. If you go to Albany's ESPN home page, it has the URI game as an ESPN game (little TV play button under the event)...not Maine. Good to know.

EDIT: Based on the ESPN3 schedule, the only things I see for 3:30PM on the 21st are the following:
College Football Presented by Kay Jewelers (Football)
Western Illinois vs. North Dakota State (Football)
Are we part of the Kay Jewelers sponsored game?

EDIT 2: The Rhode Island game on 10/28 at 1PM is listed on our schedule (ualbanysports.com) and ESPN.com schedule as ESPN3, not Maine.

EDIT 3: Maine's schedule has it as being on ESPN3 lol. Who knows who's right? *shrug*

Edited by Eli

Gattuso said on Wyland today that the league reviewed the tape and Hatalsky will miss the first vs. Maine

That's some BS.

The player was upright when Hatalsky started his tackling process and by the time Hatalsky got to him, the other guy dragging him by the feet had brought him to his knees, hence the hit to the head. Nothing Hatalsky could have done.

• Like 1

BS call, the hit was chest to back and his helmet had incidental contact on the other guy's helmet. TOTALLY incorrect BS call. Targeting requires purposeful helmet to helmet contact. PERIOD!!

This week Maine trailed Rhode Island 14-7 after one, but ended winning 51-27. Over 530 yards total offense

Hopefully our amazing D can keep that to about 250-300 for the game.

319 yards rushing, 248 of that by one back, Josh Mack.

This week Maine trailed Rhode Island 14-7 after one, but ended winning 51-27. Over 530 yards total offense

Hopefully our amazing D can keep that to about 250-300 for the game.

319 yards rushing, 248 of that by one back, Josh Mack.

He's a good one.