UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #15: 12/28/17 - 7:00pm - vs Kent State

Eli

Wonder how many used the coupons from Sty Plaza? Cheaper tickets = bigger crowds

They also had I think 7 or 8 groups listed on the screen at the game. I know the Alumni Assoc had 80 people. The groups are people who get the group rates online. I think that is seperate from the Sty Plaza discount. The groups are great!

Cremo 54th in minutes per game

Nichols is 122

That's still a lot considering the number of D1 teams and the amount of players.

I definitely agree that I wish Brown used the bench more and kept Cremo and Nichols minutes in check. At the same time, I trust Brown like I trust Pat Riley...they know what they are doing.

Edited by Eli

Huerter taking over that game.

Back to this team, I do wish the bench would play more as well. I only pointed out where they stood in minutes per game as it doesn't look as bad as the total minutes played stat that had just been shared.

You obviously want your best players on the floor as much as possible, but Cremo always seems way more efficient in games he plays left. Without looking up the actual stats, I think I remember Cremo scoring the most in the games he played the least amount of minutes. I think it was Yale?

Edit: It was Holy Cross. 30 points in 27 minutes.

Edited by godanesgo99

A couple of things about last night:

-Kent State might not be great, but look like a solid MAC team. I also doubt the attendance numbers but in any event, it was a nice crowd. If the students were around that would have been a terrific atmosphere for college basketball.

-Loved when Ahmad Clark was open in the corner and he slowly took that one dribble to make sure he was behind the line and then knocked down the three.

-Foster! I worry sometimes when a guy was a big time recruit like he was that he won't buy in to what we're doing but that hasn't seemed to be the case with him at all. He plays hard, seems coachable and is fiery. His career seemed to have a bunch of strange turns with coaches being fired and not really getting a chance to play at his previous schools. He seems to really be making the most of his time here.

-Joe Cremo is going to do something ridiculous in just about every game but it's not going to be the same thing every game. Sometimes it's rebounding, sometimes it's scoring, last night it was assists.

-The out of town scores on the scoreboard are nice. It would be even better if they could be localized to a preference to schools in our conference or our region.

• Like 1

A couple of things about last night:

-Kent State might not be great, but look like a solid MAC team. I also doubt the attendance numbers but in any event, it was a nice crowd. If the students were around that would have been a terrific atmosphere for college basketball.

-Loved when Ahmad Clark was open in the corner and he slowly took that one dribble to make sure he was behind the line and then knocked down the three.

-Foster! I worry sometimes when a guy was a big time recruit like he was that he won't buy in to what we're doing but that hasn't seemed to be the case with him at all. He plays hard, seems coachable and is fiery. His career seemed to have a bunch of strange turns with coaches being fired and not really getting a chance to play at his previous schools. He seems to really be making the most of his time here.

-Joe Cremo is going to do something ridiculous in just about every game but it's not going to be the same thing every game. Sometimes it's rebounding, sometimes it's scoring, last night it was assists.

-The out of town scores on the scoreboard are nice. It would be even better if they could be localized to a preference to schools in our conference or our region.

And the out of town scoreboard should never show the LCC score unless they are losing. That shouldn't be much of an issue this season but that "rule" should always apply :) Edited by bob87
  • Like 6