UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Mike Black - David Nichols

Since they're both point guards from Chicago, I thought I'd compare their soph years.

Mike Black - 12.3 PPG, 2.9 assists, .8 steals per game, 43% from three, 65% from the FT line.

David Nichols - 17 PPG, 3.3 assists, 1.4 steals per game, 33% from three, 84% from the FT line

BTW - Cremo scored his 800th career point the other night. He and Nichols are on pace to score over 500 points this year. That would put them both near the top 10 for a single season scoring (Suero is #1 with 689 points.)

• Like 1

Since they're both point guards from Chicago, I thought I'd compare their soph years.

Mike Black - 12.3 PPG, 2.9 assists, .8 steals per game, 43% from three, 65% from the FT line.

David Nichols - 17 PPG, 3.3 assists, 1.4 steals per game, 33% from three, 84% from the FT line

BTW - Cremo scored his 800th career point the other night. He and Nichols are on pace to score over 500 points this year. That would put them both near the top 10 for a single season scoring (Suero is #1 with 689 points.)

More important, from deep both Cremo and Nichols are over 40% right now in conference play. Should be fun to watch over the next couple of seasons.

A guy at ATSP was trying to convince me that Cremo will break Jamar's 2164...

Anyone think he has a shot at that? I'm thinking not, especially if the team keeps a strong supporting cast.

It's possible. He's still learning. I could see him being a 20ppg scorer his senior year. He's already at 800 for this year...I'm assuming they count the AE tourney and March Madness if a player makes it? So even if he stayed 'the same' in years 3 and 4, he's have around 1750 at the end of his career. Plus tourney play and maybe MM, I could see him getting there without improvement.

Randomly started going through Cremo vs those I consider AE greats, came across this...

Cremo has 455 points as of today in his sophomore season...Jamar Wilson finished his redshirt sophomore yr with 455 points. Cremo already has more FGA's than Wilson did in this though (338 vs 304)

• Like 1

Randomly started going through Cremo vs those I consider AE greats, came across this...

Cremo has 455 points as of today in his sophomore season...Jamar Wilson finished his redshirt sophomore yr with 455 points. Cremo already has more FGA's than Wilson did in this though (338 vs 304)

One of the differences is, Jamar's freshman year we had very little talent so he started and scored a ton of point that year. Cremo came off the bench because we we're a more established program now.

I'd much rather have a balanced attacked with multiple guys contributing double digits.

One of the differences is, Jamar's freshman year we had very little talent so he started and scored a ton of point that year. Cremo came off the bench because we we're a more established program now.

I'd much rather have a balanced attacked with multiple guys contributing double digits.

Yeah Jamar put up 375 shots his freshman year, Cremo put up 210

Jamar put up the most his senior year, 460...scored 620 points

Edited by ZLK