Photo

[FB] Game 7 - vs Maine - 10/21 - 3:30PM

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 UAalum72

UAalum72

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,794 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:09 PM

UAlbany football takes play-calling to a higher place

Bernard to the press box.

Think someone reads BPF?

"Gattuso said he thinks Bernard gets criticized unfairly.

"I get some silliness from some people,'' Gattuso said. "I have complete faith in him. "

#17 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,244 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:27 PM

I hope they do read it.

"I get some silliness from some people," Gattuso said. "I have complete faith in him. The system we run is what I've been running for years and want to run. You can see we're improving at the quarterback position, which is making everything else better. We're fine. I think he does get some undue criticism, but I get it. Fans get mad. People think we're conservative, but I have an All-American running back, I'm going to run him."

That's not the problem. The problem is running a borderline 3rd string QB every time he's in there. Let's see how many times this happens this weekend.

I'm glad they are willing to shake things up though...

Edited by Eli, Yesterday, 11:29 PM.

GO DANES!!!

#18 DanesRGood

DanesRGood

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 2,919 posts

Posted Today, 09:14 AM

I found these quotes interesting.

"My thing is we wanted to be a little more aggressive on first down (vs. Richmond). I thought we were. We were a little more aggressive in the passing game. We had a good week communicating."

"I interject where I want to interject and I probably had a little more influence last game (against Richmond) with some of the things I wanted."

"He was very happy with it, I was happy with it and we thought our communication was better and it was easier for me to be in the flow of the play-calling."

So, Gattuso is getting more involved with play calling and wanted to get more aggressive on first down. Running up the middle on first down almost every time was getting annoying.

#19 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,244 posts

Posted Today, 10:33 AM

Just gonna put this here (again). What are our predictions?

I'm guessing:

Passing: 1 for 2, 10 yards

Rushing: 5 attempts, 3 yards

Passing				

Completions	Attempts	Yards	Average		TD	INT
Game 1		0		2		0	0.00		0	0
Game 2		0		0		0	0.00		0	0
Game 3		1		2		23	23.00		0	0
Game 4		0		0		0	0.00		0	0
Game 5		3		7		23	7.67		0	0
Game 6		2		3		38	19.00		0	0
Game 7