UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. UVM (Wed 25th @ 7pm)

On the radio today - Coach and team will be handing out pizza slices in the CC today, trying to build the crowd for Wednesday.

Talked about Vermont's depth - 4-deep up front, wings that hit the three, TBH driving the middle.

I've seen a few UVM games this year...they are really good, and deep. This is going to be a tough game. Offense almost as good as ours and very good on defense.

This will probably be the hardest and best home game of the year. Hopefully the place fills. SEFCU can be the hardest place to play for road teams when it is packed. The place can be loud. I think my ears are still ringing from the SBU game at home last season.

The team has looked very good these last 3 games, but only UMBC was a "good win". We will know a lot about this team after Wednesday night.

• Like 1

On the radio today - Coach and team will be handing out pizza slices in the CC today, trying to build the crowd for Wednesday.

Talked about Vermont's depth - 4-deep up front, wings that hit the three, TBH driving the middle.

That's one of the scary things about them. They just keep bringing guys in and they're all good.

I think when we've played well we've been at their level. The difference is, they've been really consistent in every game and we haven't (yet) which isn't unexpected considering our youth.

Earlier in the year I would have been afraid Nichols might have turn this into a mano-a-mano battle with TBH. I think he's gotten much better at picking his spots to attack as the season has gone on.

David Nichols just named Player of the Week for the second time this year; Lamb named ROW for the third time.

I overheard someone who sits a row or 2 behind me say: That kid Nichols is so good we are gonna change his name to Dimes.

Kind of a silly joke, but it made me giggle.

Edited by godanesgo99
  • Like 1

Tight game so far. SEFCU seems half empty. Am I wrong? UVM plays solid defense but we are as well right now.

And I thought Ernie Duncan, according to the UVM nut on AE board, was going to be a POY candidate. I saw he is averaging 8 pts per game. Haven't seen them play but the stats alone don't seem very good.