UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA + Albany Law

Eli

Got this email just now in my school inbox:

To the University at Albany Community:

Please join me as I welcome Albany Law School President Alicia Ouellette, Capital Region elected delegates, and community, business, civic and education leaders at 1 p.m. on Tuesday, September 29 in the University Hall Atrium for an important announcement regarding UAlbany and Albany Law School.

We hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Robert J. Jones

President

EDIT: UAFAN beat me to it. Not sure how he found that old thread...was looking for it but didn't see it in the list of threads. Do we hide them and they are only visible in search? If so, can we stop hiding threads?

Edited by Ilko

Got this email just now in my school inbox:

To the University at Albany Community:

Please join me as I welcome Albany Law School President Alicia Ouellette, Capital Region elected delegates, and community, business, civic and education leaders at 1 p.m. on Tuesday, September 29 in the University Hall Atrium for an important announcement regarding UAlbany and Albany Law School.

We hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Robert J. Jones

President

EDIT: UAFAN beat me to it. Not sure how he found that old thread...was looking for it but didn't see it in the list of threads. Do we hide them and they are only visible in search? If so, can we stop hiding threads?

By default there is a filter...you can extend the time I believe, or is that only on view and doesn't effect search.

I don't know anything about a filter. I specifically looked in the General sub-forum for that thread as I knew we had one and didn't want to create a duplicate. Only after seeing it magically appear after UAFAN posted (at the same time I created this thread) did I search for "Albany Law" in search and sure enough it shows there. I then did a search for "Recruiting 2014" (which doesn't show in the Winter forum) and sure enough that also shows up (last post being 11/17/14).

No bueno.

Just my $0.02, for whatever it's worth.

Edited by Ilko

I don't know anything about a filter. I specifically looked in the General sub-forum for that thread as I knew we had one and didn't want to create a duplicate. Only after seeing it magically appear after UAFAN posted (at the same time I created this thread) did I search for "Albany Law" in search and sure enough it shows there. I then did a search for "Recruiting 2014" (which doesn't show in the Winter forum) and sure enough that also shows up (last post being 11/17/14).

No bueno.

Just my $0.02, for whatever it's worth.

If you click a the sub-forum if you gives the option to view all the posts back to the beginning of time when our mascot was a penguin and the post were in Latin. MsGDG just revived that house flag post from seven years ago.

• 1 year later...

That's very positive. If UA and Albany Law ever move closer it'll require student buy in. Now we know 39 Albany Law students would be in favor. Better yet their fellow classmates that are not UA would be less likely to protest their friend and fellow classmate.