UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Turned it on a little late.

Wow...just wow. Trying to win with turnovers and an offense with a good RB and no creativity.

-Worst FG attempt I may have ever seen.

-Two defensive penalties on third down to give up first downs.

-Now blown coverage.

OC should get reassigned immediately; GG is going to run himself right out of a job.

Don't blame Ethan Stark for the FG. It's windy as heck; he was kicking into at least a 15mph headwind.

Right now, OC Bernard is stealing taxpayer money.

My high school, run oriented offense, was more interesting, effective, and appropriate.

Don't blame Ethan Stark for the FG. It's windy as heck; he was kicking into at least a 15mph headwind.

My high school, run oriented offense, was more interesting, effective, and appropriate.

I don't entirely blame him (not entirely, anyhow), but why are they asking an inconsistent kicker to go 40+ into a strong headwind?

It's laughable.

I don't entirely blame him (not entirely, anyhow), but why are they asking an inconsistent kicker to go 40+ into a strong headwind?

It's laughable.

He's actually been pretty accurate since his early season mishaps.

There isn't....and I can't watch anymore. Bad, bad coaching, bad, bad playing. Do I waste a Saturday to see them get blasted by Stony Brook or do something productive? Haven't missed a game there yet, but barring

a miraculous comeback in this one it could be a first.

Jeesh. Look what happens when you let the young kid just toss the ball around. Yeah, bad INT that we lucked out on a penalty...but the kid is 1 full half into his career.

I will say this: he doesn't seem to have the arm strength of Sussman...but he is seemingly more accurate.

He can build that strength, to an extent. And, he is throwing into the wind...so still TBD on arm strength.

His arm strength isn't great, but a lot more accurate than Sussman. Wonder if the wind has something to do with his arm strength. He also needs to hold the ball a bit less...but I like what i see when they opened it up a bit.

Ha. Just said the same thing. Funny, in his H.S. tapes it looked stronger...so wondering if it is a wind thing.

In his defense, I think that negated pick was a "free play"and he knew it. You see guys do this all the time. Take a chance when its an obvious defensive pre-snap infracton. Either way, very impressed with his accuracy. If he picks up the speed of his reads he could actually be decent.