UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #10: 12/6/17 - 7:00pm - vs Bryant

Eli

Kicked out of the arena 3 mins after game ended by student ushers. Said its a "new rule" .

So another "new rule" never told to fans. Glad the Atheltic Department has their priorities and communication is on straight.

What the hell.

Only other place from all our away games that we have been asked to leave after a game is at the TU. No other places ever.

Edited by MRSGDG
  • Like 1

Kicked out of the arena 3 mins after game ended by student ushers. Said its a "new rule" .

So another "new rule" never told to fans. Glad the Atheltic Department has their priorities and communication is on straight.

What the hell.

Only other place from all our away games that we have been asked to leave after a game is at the TU. No other places ever.

Wait, what? I always linger 5 minutes to let traffic clear.

What the hell.

Wait, what? I always linger 5 minutes to let traffic clear.
Well you will be asked to leave. And its BS they are making students tell you to leave. Man up and post it on the scoreboard or something to tell people. Why put it on students? We were with staff too who hadn't heard of this new rule..another shock I know. Edited by MRSGDG

I was there well after 5 minutes after the game ended tonight and no one said anything to me. Very strange.

Are you sure it is a new rule, or just some power hungry kid that wanted to go home and couldn't leave till the place was clear. I would have laughed at them had they said anything to me.

• Like 1

I was there well after 5 minutes after the game ended tonight and no one said anything to me. Very strange.

Are you sure it is a new rule, or just some power hungry kid that wanted to go home and couldn't leave till the place was clear. I would have laughed at them had they said anything to me.

I was in sec 200 and yes 2 differnt people asked us to leave along with 5 other people that we normally talk to were also asked to leave. Edited by MRSGDG

I think it's probably just you, a known troublemaker! :D

Yeah yeah lol. You'd think. It was clear something had changed since all the yellow jacketed students were going up to people and standing around the court. They barely can get people to get to come the games and then they try and kick people out. I want to see that decision making tree lol

• Like 1