UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Official "Always Reppin UA" shirts for sale

Email I got about the shipping charges from the vendor...

I received this from the sales rep for Albany. He wanted me to relay this to
you.

" The school has decided to make a change where the goods are sent to the
home address of each person. A shipping charge has been added since the
goods will now be sent to many different locations rather than one. The
processing fee is attached with every order and is from the company which
host's the site."

Wait...what? So, the shirt I ordered is going to UA and I have to pick it up? That's why mine was cheaper?

Is this a joke? Or am I just terrible at reading?

EDIT: BTW, I still don't have my shirt or any tracking info, etc. No other communication other than a receipt.

Edited by Eli

Wait...what? So, the shirt I ordered is going to UA and I have to pick it up? That's why mine was cheaper?

EDIT: BTW, I still don't have my shirt or any tracking info, etc. No other communication other than a receipt.

Haha no joke, this was directly from the vendor. I'd assume yours will be delivered to whatever address you put in. They must have realized it afterwards and then changed it.

Haha no joke, this was directly from the vendor. I'd assume yours will be delivered to whatever address you put in. They must have realized it afterwards and then changed it.

It better be or I will make sure to let whoever I see at UA when I go pick it up to never use these clowns again hahah. This vendor is a joke. How many people here actually bought one? Seems like many backed off after the price hike. Both the vendor and UA shot themselves in the foot and ruined a good thing, so to speak.

Edited by Eli

• 3 weeks later...