UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

NJIT - 11/19/14

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That may get some student butts into seats. How was the crowd? Sounded loud.

2586 was listed on the stat report but it looked over 3000...so it's weird. Students stayed through the whole game which surprised me since regardless if we're winning or losing they usually bounce out after the first half.

The play that was forgotten because of the Wheeler Baker dunk was the Singletary play where he layed the ball up, then sprinted to the other end of the floor and blocked a shot on a fast break into the front row. Tough shooting night for him but he did everything else - rebounds, steals and assists.

At times we were a little ragged on offense. Sometimes a little too unselfish but that will hopefully get ironed out. There's a lot of new pieces.

The play that was forgotten because of the Wheeler Baker dunk was the Singletary play where he layed the ball up, then sprinted to the other end of the floor and blocked a shot on a fast break into the front row..

That play's on the highlight video from about 1:12 to 1:22

The play that was forgotten because of the Wheeler Baker dunk was the Singletary play where he layed the ball up, then sprinted to the other end of the floor and blocked a shot on a fast break into the front row..

That play's on the highlight video from about 1:12 to 1:22

That play was pure hustle! Loved it!

Most explosive player I've seen his size since Tim Ambrose.

That's exactly who I thought of after that dunk last night. Kind of funny since Tim Ambrose was at the game last night.

Kind of a rough home debut for Ray Saunders with the foul trouble. He looked much better against Providence that he did last night.

The only really question I have when I watch this team is defending the interior. We don't have a lot of size or shot blocking unless Peters starts to get more minutes. Saturday will be a good test for this. Q has a good big guy.

Most explosive player I've seen his size since Tim Ambrose.

That's exactly who I thought of after that dunk last night. Kind of funny since Tim Ambrose was at the game last night.

Kind of a rough home debut for Ray Saunders with the foul trouble. He looked much better against Providence that he did last night.

The only really question I have when I watch this team is defending the interior. We don't have a lot of size or shot blocking unless Peters starts to get more minutes. Saturday will be a good test for this. Q has a good big guy.

If I remember correctly, we had trouble with their big guy last year. I was at the game at Q. This is going to be a big test.

That may get some student butts into seats. How was the crowd? Sounded loud.

2586 was listed on the stat report but it looked over 3000...so it's weird. Students stayed through the whole game which surprised me since regardless if we're winning or losing they usually bounce out after the first half.

I agree, there definitely appeared to be in excess of three thousand last night. Believe me when I say that I have been at the sefcu formally racc when the place was empty and they'd announce a crowd of 2300-2500. I've complained about it in football also, that we appear to be under reporting attendance. I must be wrong, because I understand why you might over inflate your attendance ;but see no reason why you would under report?????