UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2017 Coaches vs Cancer - Capital Region Event

EDIT: DP feel free to edit my title to fix my typo on Cancer

Sept 19th

Albany Capital Center

6:30-9:30pm

Food and great silent auction items

Fighting Spirit Award

Mary Ann Donnelly - SEFCU

Inspiration Award

Coach Mike Brey -Notre Dame

Champion of Hope Award

Doug Mcclaine - Albany Capital Center

Master of Ceremony

Freddie Coleman

Tickets: https://acsedwc.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/2017AlbanyCoachesvsCancer/CoachesvsCancerBasketBall/TicketInformation/tabid/819263/Default.aspx

Edited by MRSGDG

One of the auction items is for seats in the General Managers box at Yankee Stadium with Coach Patsos. I was thinking that would be a great gift for Bob87. Maybe if we all pooled our money we could pull it off. :D

Seriously, though it's a great event and I'm sure there are better auction items.

• Like 2

One of the auction items is for seats in the General Managers box at Yankee Stadium with Coach Patsos. I was thinking that would be a great gift for Bob87. Maybe if we all pooled our money we could pull it off. :D

Seriously, though it's a great event and I'm sure there are better auction items.

I'd pay money to see it...

I would think that would probably be the cheapest auction item :)

Bob, I got $3.84 and two pieces of pocket lint with your name on it.

Edited by Eli

That will get Bob a boxseat at Guilderland Jr. Pop Warner next to Mark Singelais.

• Like 1

That will get Bob a boxseat at Guilderland Jr. Pop Warner next to Mark Singelais.

I'd pay for that too!

Is that what that hack is covering these days :) Edited by bob87