UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: Championship Game vs. SB

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know when tix are available? I don't see them online yet

Are you a season ticket holder?

Either way check the *first post on this thread..gives dates when you can buy them.

If you're a season ticket holder logged on and don't see them call the box office.

Edited by MsGDG

$1200 flight to ALB from ATL. FU Delta!

First search on southwest was 490 atl to alb . Not my flight so I didn't look for other options

Seriously, who the heck uses Delta anymore? :P. Southwest > * (not just because of their favorable baggage policy either). Even better is that they have direct flights from ATL to ALB...I've flown via HJack a few times. You best be here to root your Danes to the Championship! :D

Edited by Ilko

UA will be fine with the students. Nationally televised game (sorry.. ESPN3 doesn't count). Game on ESPN2 will bring a lot of attention. I think there will be enough kids from empire/freedom etc. that will fill those sections.

If they have to, give the freaking tickets away lol.. It better be full..

Student tickets are free...

UAlbany Students

Current UAlbany students will have the opportunity to receive free tickets to the America East Championship. One thousand free student tickets will be available in the SEFCU Arena lobby on Thursday, March 12 from 10am - 4pm. All students must have a valid UAlbany ID.

Doesn't SW fly to Atlanta?

No direct flights unfortunately (at least with the schedule I'd need). I also had a not-so-great experience with Southwest and prefer Delta since I am a Skymiles member.

Usually...maybe it's only certain days. They use ATL and CLT (Charlotte) a lot for their flights which go to FL or TX (I used to fly to Houston and Tampa). I love the ALB -> Tampa flight...3hrs and I'm there. 3hrs in a car and I'm just hitting Jersey lol.

Hope you find a flight Mad...we need people who will be loud!

Edited by Ilko

No direct flights unfortunately (at least with the schedule I'd need). I also had a not-so-great experience with Southwest and prefer Delta since I am a Skymiles member.

To me all airlines suck and are stressful . I go with whoever gives the best price and yes I have delta miles as well :)

Think its better to try and buy tix online or phone? Are UA servers going to be able to handle the traffic lol? You're probably going to have SBU fans trying to buy as well.

Do it like concert tickets. Have Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome all open and hit refresh..see which one gets you there first. And then also be on the phone the same time as you're on the computer. One is bound to work.