UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Holy Cross - 11/30 7:00

In addition to the lazy passes I think the limited offensive ability of our bigs is an issue against a 1-3-1. When they get it in the corners they really aren't a shooting or driving threat from distance.

Maybe it's time to play Martin-Garcia in those moments. If I remember correctly, he came in against Oneonta and missed one three and then hit 2. Also had a few nice put-on-the-floor drives to the basket. Maybe he can help break that zone.

Yale lost at Bryant Wednesday. That's two straight road losses for them. Albany better be ready to play Saturday.

Looks like turnovers killed them, had 18 and Bryant only had 6. Pretty tough to lose by 9 when rebounding is equal and the team you lose to shoots 5-22 from deep. Looks like Bryant took 13 more free throw's than Yale.

Went through this year and the previous two seasons

If my numbers are right we're 50-28 in our last 78 D1 games including the postseason.

We've attempted less than 20 free throws in only 10 (20%) of those wins.

We've attempted 20 or more free throws in only 9 (32%) of those losses.

In addition to the lazy passes I think the limited offensive ability of our bigs is an issue against a 1-3-1. When they get it in the corners they really aren't a shooting or driving threat from distance.

Maybe it's time to play Martin-Garcia in those moments. If I remember correctly, he came in against Oneonta and missed one three and then hit 2. Also had a few nice put-on-the-floor drives to the basket. Maybe he can help break that zone.

I'd like to see Martin-Garcia for his shooting also but I don't think he's the answer to our issues with the zone.

The guards control the game and are the ones that need to figure it out. We've shown enough talent to win games but we're also inexperienced enough to go through some growing pains. I'm still hoping to get another guard to play consistently