UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. Maine (Sunday 2pm) -- Coaches Cure CF Game

Campbell is really growing on me...Travis Charles hitting that mid/high post jumper OVAH AND OVAH again is so awesome. Really busts any zone to have a guy who consistently hits from the mid-range like that.

Switching between man to man and 1-3-1 is working right now and throwing teams off. Need to be careful as when the ball makes it to the baseline, I thought Maine was effective attacking us there.

• Like 1

Charles' ability to hit that shot is amazing. It's practically automatic. Reminds me of Udonis Haslem's baseline jumper from like 15ft, until he got old and lost lift. Charles probably shoots that shot at like 85%...nuts.

Edited by Eli

The thing I've liked over the past three games is Anderson and Charles are coming off the bench and know exactly what they need to do.

I forgot to mention Nick Fruscio's three before. That moment was one of the things I love about college basketball.

Didn't know where else to put this, but in case you didn't see... someone actually said something nice about sefcu arena...

http://www.midmajormadness.com/2017/1/23/14359720/mid-major-madness-road-trip-day-3-albany-great-danes-basketball-hall-of-fame

It's not that bad a place. Just needs some upgrades like a nice new scoreboard, seat backs for all seats, and maybe some fresh paint.

It's not that bad a place. Just needs some upgrades like a nice new scoreboard, seat backs for all seats, and maybe some fresh paint.

a ticket office and access for the mobility-impaired from the SEFCU parking lot.

Definitely would love a ticket office AND concessions on that end...walk in, buy my snacks, and go right to my seat. None of this going to Central Ave. nonsense lol.

Speaking of crappy conditions..took this photo at Hartford. We go there almost every year for our away game but I never remember it looking this bad.

25ukw1j.jpg

I noticed that. I go every year as well. I think this is the first year that the visitor's bench was on that side. I don't remember the seats behind the other bench looking like that. Probably because people sat in them so much over the years behind the Hartford bench and wore them out but the other side wasn't worn out because not many people sat behind the visitors bench. I don't know but I do know it was pretty pathetic. And fabric like that shouldn't be used in an arena. Plastic or faux leather is the way to go. :)

Edited by DanesRGood