UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[FB] Game 11 - vs New Hampshire - 11/18 - 1PM

Last Up: Loss to Delaware, 22-3
Next Up: Final game of the season, vs UNH (7-3, 5-2 CAA)
TV/Streaming: UAlbany's site cites "College Sports Live"...whatever that is. Not a clickable link.
Local Radio: 104.5 FM
We've dropped 6 straight after a promising 3-1 start to the season. Ugh.

There wasn't much going right last week against Delaware. Defense did good the first half of the game but due to our continued JV performance on the offensive side of the ball they were out there a lot and got worn down, which resulted in UD putting up 19 points in the 2nd half.

Coaching was again suspect last week as was the play from the most important position on the field.

Usually, as a Jets fan, the saying "Just End The Season" is a common refrain. For once, the Jets actually are enjoyable to watch (tough young team, not an easy out)...so instead, the refrain can and will be used for the UA football team. Just end the freakin season and clean house.

I don't know about all ya'll, but I might find something better to do with my Saturday (anyone here good with motorcycle engines? I have an '89 KLR 650 that needs major help!). If I do attend, does anyone have those old paper bags? I need one. And a pair of scissors. Asking for a friend. Thanks!

So we got a 6 game losing streak and a 3-7 team playing a game for pride against a ranked opponent on a day where the high will be 44 and the forecast is snow and rain. Anybody willing to speculate on an over/under for attendance?

Real! I couldn’t believe BU only put 444 fannies in seats. Holy cow! Rinky dink HS gym and they can’t even half fill it. I didn’t

Realize that they call it the roof because it is literally over the hockey arena. Looks like a tough place to play if the fans show up but not so much otherwise. I think we will be lucky to get 1,500 actual. I don’t want to get wet and cold watching another offensive offensive display.

UNH shut down Elon last week. UA had no offense last week. Last time at Casey UA gets embarrassed by URI and we bolted at halftime. I can watch game for free on computer at home. Lots of good HS playoff games streaming today. It’s cold outside. It’s warm in my family room. Have fun if you’re at the game!