UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Saturday Night

Cb knew he didn't need them against garbage Marist. - Clickclack

No way Big Rich was playing Weds - he was in the hospital until Tuesday

Travis Charles was sick in the hotel and then was sick again at Shoot around and was unable to play!

At the game Weds night I heard both were sicker then dogs!

No way CB would sit 2 Bigs thinking he could win without them, this team needs as many bigs as they can, especially with how fouls can come quickly with the refs this year!

I would guess that Big Rich will be back. I know he was in the hospital and all, but from what I have read about the Chipotle food poisoning cases (apparently it's a national problem) the healing time isn't too bad with plenty of fluids.

Travis Charles health scares me though. Both for the team and especially for him. Heart issues are scary, and even if this is 100% unrelated, complications can happen easily especially if he was violently ill. Puking and dry heaves can do a number on the ticker.

On a side note, I'll be missing this game for the first time since 2008 due to a family commitment. Every year I keep telling myself that I won't go because of the unfair contracts and I didn't want to give any money the $iena, but every year I always ended up going. We finally got a better contract but this will be the year I can't make it LOL.

Is this game going to be on TWC anywhere? I thought I remember them pulling the old only on TV for out of market unless the game sells out ki d of deals. I think I've been living under a rock as I haven't seen where I can watch...

T-U blog has been updated:

Thursday night, Brown, via text, said that Charles does not have any further issues with his heart. Following tests, it was determined he has a stomach virus and said his status for the Siena game is “day-to-day.”
also
Brown said Thursday night via text that the Albany medical staff is waiting on new test results on Peters from the hospital.

I wish both teams to be as close to 100% so we can beat them fair and square.

I don't... Just whip them.

Naturally I want to whip them too...but I hate listening to excuses and you know they'll come up with something stupid if they lose.

If we lose, it'll be a combination of the following rearing it's head: bad FT shooting, bad 3PT% specifically or TO's. If all we can rely on is mid-range jumpers due to our outside shot not falling, it's likely going to be a long night. Maybe getting super pumped up is what guys like Hooley need to shoot lights out.

Edited by Ilko