Photo

Let's Fix SEFCU!

• Please log in to reply
232 replies to this topic

#166 Dane Pound

Dane Pound

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,710 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:06 AM

Hahah DP.

Do we know if we are doing away with the corner screens or will those still be there + the scoreboard?

I was wondering that also. Not sure if the folks on Millionaire's Row will be able to see the video screens up there.

#167 MRSGDG

MRSGDG

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 08:04 AM

It is up..posted by Coach Pelletier

12ojCBc.jpg

Will be interesting if speakers and the white curtain block the view.

Edited by MRSGDG, 09 September 2017 - 10:05 AM.

#168 MRSGDG

MRSGDG

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:06 AM

Hahah DP.

Do we know if we are doing away with the corner screens or will those still be there + the scoreboard?

I was wondering that also. Not sure if the folks on Millionaire's Row will be able to see the video screens up there.

Looks all four sides of the scoreboard have a video screen.

#169 Clickclack

Clickclack

BPF Bracket Challenge Winner

• Big Purple Fans
  • 10,567 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:23 AM

Hahah DP.

Is there a ribbon below? S eels like there is one of those round scrolling ribbons there.

#170 godanesgo99

godanesgo99

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 725 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:09 AM

Anyone know if they will be keeping the corner video screens?

UA Class of '99

Go Danes!

#171 MRSGDG

MRSGDG

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:33 AM

Anyone know if they will be keeping the corner video screens?

I think those were rented and if you have 4 screens on all sides of the scoreboard I doubt they would spend the money to keep those side screens. Plus they were blocking some seats at least one side in the accessible seats. So I'm sure they planned for them to just be temporary, but who knows.

Edited by MRSGDG, 09 September 2017 - 11:34 AM.

#172 MRSGDG

MRSGDG

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:33 AM

Hahah DP.

Is there a ribbon below? S eels like there is one of those round scrolling ribbons there.

Someone I know who saw it in person said that's what it was ..like the scrolling round advertisement thing.

#173 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:44 AM

MAGNIFICO!

giphy.gif

GO DANES!!!

#174 Clickclack

Clickclack

• Big Purple Fans
  • 10,567 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 12:01 PM

Hahah DP.

Someone I know who saw it in person said that's what it was ..like the scrolling round advertisement thing.

Can a center hung scoreboard be sexy? Asking for a friend.

Man that is magnificent... When is the scrimmage?

#175 MRSGDG

MRSGDG

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 12:04 PM

Hahah DP.

On Twitter Coach said probably 10/13 or 10/14

#176 bob87

bob87

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 2,744 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 02:15 PM

Hahah DP.

On Twitter Coach said probably 10/13 or 10/14

Then i will need a scouting report

#177 Brutus

Brutus

Pup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:35 AM

Hahah DP.

There is a halo ring both at the top and bottom of the displays.

#178 Clickclack

Clickclack

• Big Purple Fans
  • 10,567 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:31 PM

Hahah DP.

There is a halo ring both at the top and bottom of the displays.

Wow...that's big time. Can't wait to see it.

#179 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 01:54 PM

Yep, I see the top one now too. Fantastic.

GO DANES!!!

#180 Clickclack

Clickclack

• Big Purple Fans
  • 10,567 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 02:45 PM

It's alive...

https://twitter.com/...772835291746305

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users