UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Who else is on the selection committee besides Doris?

Can't find much information on it.

I think it's the National Committee, from the NCAA Pre-championship manual http://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/2017DIMLA_PreChamp_Manual_20170330.pdf

Section 1•2 National Committee
Current members of the committee are:
WEST REGION
Joe Amplo Head Men’s Lacrosse Coach Marquette University
SOUTHEAST REGION
Richie Mead Head Men’s Lacrosse Coach Furman University
Eugene Doris Director of Athletics Fairfield University
NORTHEAST REGION
Jack Hayes Director of Athletics Brown University
John Hardt Director of Athletics Bucknell University
For additional information about the Division I Men’s Lacrosse Championship, contact:
Anthony Holman
Associate Director, Championships and Alliances
317-917-6929 / aholman@ncaa.org
Eugene Doris, chair
Director of Athletics
734-487-1050 / edoris@fairfield.edu
They use regional advisory committees
SOUTHEAST REGION
Jamie Mullin Syracuse Atlantic Coast Conference
John Tillman Maryland Big Ten Conference
Rick Sowell Navy Patriot League
Dan Chemotti Richmond Southern Conference
NORTHEAST REGION
Keegan Wilkinson Marist Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference
Ed Stephenson UMass Lowell America East Conference
Taylor Wray Saint Joseph’s Northeast Conference
Bob Shillinglaw Delaware Colonial Athletic Association
Mike Murphy Pennsylvania Ivy League
Mike Corrado Villanova Big East Conference
Dan Chemotti Richmond Southern Conference
Edited by UAalum72

Nothing like winning two games, one over #11 and dropping in the polls.

Not surprising..unfortunately. If I'm a voter..I want to bump Ohio State up a couple spots for knocking off the #2 team. But..Maryland beat Albany at Albany..so I can't put Maryland below them. Which means Albany..and Notre Dame in the media poll..get knocked down a spot or two..despite both earning Top 20 wins this week.

But bumping down Albany two spots..now below Notre Dame..in the coaches poll is a bit odd. Danes win two..against #11 and RV. Notre Dame wins one against #16.

Nothing like winning two games, one over #11 and dropping in the polls.

Not surprising..unfortunately. If I'm a voter..I want to bump Ohio State up a couple spots for knocking off the #2 team. But..Maryland beat Albany at Albany..so I can't put Maryland below them. Which means Albany..and Notre Dame in the media poll..get knocked down a spot or two..despite both earning Top 20 wins this week.

But bumping down Albany two spots..now below Notre Dame..in the coaches poll is a bit odd. Danes win two..against #11 and RV. Notre Dame wins one against #16.

Albany is ahead of ND in the USILA

Last year the selection committee seemed to follow the RPI to a fault which is why a lot of people had heartburn over Marquette getting a home game Andy the 6th seed.

This year RPI doesn't seem to be carrying as much weight in the polls or by the committee which I don't think is necessarily a bad thing. The RPI Iis flawed in a lot of ways so I would rather see the committee have a bit of a subject component. As long as the AE is a weaker overall conference Albany is going to benefit more times then not from the eye test and subjective measures than blindly following the RPI, but it may hurt the Danes this year.