Photo

MLax 2017

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#211 UAFAN

UAFAN

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:09 PM

Paul Carcaterra @paulcarcaterra 2h2 hours ago

I'm reLAXin' with @UAlbanyMLax @Tewaaraton Front Runner Connor Fields and HC Scott Marr. Piece drops later this week!

https://twitter.com/...888660037443584

#212 slickwilly

slickwilly

Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:20 PM

So based on the NCAA committee rankings we want Notre Dame to beat Duke in the first round of the ACC tourney?

Regardless of the outcome of the UMBC/Vermont game I think we play the loser of Bing/Stony in the first round of the AE tourney since UMBC beat them both and one of them will end up 3-3 in conference, correct?

One thing I just noticed today is that Syracuse is 8-1 in one goal games this year!  That is ridiculous to not only have that many one goal games, but to end up on the winning end of almost 90% of them.   

Edited by slickwilly, Yesterday, 12:21 PM.

#213 AlbanyFan2018

AlbanyFan2018

Pup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:52 PM

I don't know how sensitive the changes are in the RPI, but since Albany was 8th in the RPI and the NCAA had the Danes 10th in the most important ranking before the Hofstra loss and win against Yale, even if things break our way at best Albany is probably the 8th seed.

I think Cuse's luck is going to run out and Duke is going to knock them out next week, and while I know Albany can beat Syracuse there is something about that damn dome, and if Garnsey is hurt that really hurst ND in the ACC tournament.

The 8th/9th seee probably gets you a game with Duke who seems like the hottest team in the country right now or DU of Carolina catches fire again.

#214 uofalbany

uofalbany

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:57 PM

Well, I wouldn't want to play Albany in any round if I were any other team in the country.

If we end up 14-2 going into the NCAAs, I'll be pissed if we are an 8 seed.

UA Class of '93

599489_235629683226336_1094172808_n+(2).

#215 AlbanyFan2018

AlbanyFan2018

Pup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:58 PM

Latest Patrick Stevens Bracketology has Danes 11th at Hopkins.

http://www.uslaxmaga...n-rutgers-reach

#216 uofalbany

uofalbany

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,512 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:00 PM

Great pic in the car by Carcaterra.

If we are going into the NCAAs at 14-2 I'll be pissed if we are an 8 seed.

Edited by uofalbany, Yesterday, 03:45 PM.

UA Class of '93

599489_235629683226336_1094172808_n+(2).

#217 AlbanyFan2018

AlbanyFan2018

Pup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:31 PM

I agree with you, especially if Albany maintains the 7th spot in the RPI rankings.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users