Photo

It has come

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 B9j2j6s

B9j2j6s

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:10 AM

The new scoreboard in sefcu is being assembled. Picture on facebook.

#2 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,147 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:09 AM

Which FB page? I know a picture was posted on twitter and someone shared it in the SEFCU thread but I looked at UA's main FB page and UA Athletics page and I don't see any posts about the screen.

GO DANES!!!

#3 alexfamous

alexfamous

Dane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:28 AM

please post here since not all of us are on facebook. 

#4 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,147 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:21 AM

Here is the post from the other thread:

SEFCU scoreboard ...pic is from someone on twitter

https://pbs.twimg.co...mb6D?format=jpg

GO DANES!!!

#5 B9j2j6s

B9j2j6s

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:42 AM

Sorry didn't know that this was in a different thread. I saw it this morning and was excited to spread the word. Can't wait to see it in person.
  • Eli likes this

#6 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,147 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:56 AM

Here is the full image so people don't have to click on a twitter link, etc.. I'm dyin to see it myself...might try to sneak a peak at the first UA FB game lol.

t66wdh.jpg

Edited by Eli, 01 September 2017 - 11:57 AM.

GO DANES!!!

#7 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,147 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:57 AM

Also, it's not only the screen we're getting. We're getting a new sound system with it, albeit kind of small.

EDIT: New as in just a nice new addition to fill out the arena, not new as in replacement.

Edited by Eli, 01 September 2017 - 02:02 PM.

GO DANES!!!

#8 Brutus

Brutus

Pup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 12:37 PM

Also, it's not only the screen we're getting. We're getting a new sound system with it, albeit kind of small.

The included sound system is meant to supplement the existing one, not replace it.

#9 godanesgo99

godanesgo99

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 637 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:47 PM

Speaking of the big purple fans facebook page, please add people you know that are fans. Big fans, or just casual fans. The point of that page is to drive traffic here and help grow the fan base.

UA Class of '99

Go Danes!

#10 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,147 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:01 PM

The included sound system is meant to supplement the existing one, not replace it.

Right, sorry, I misworded my post. I didn't mean new as in replacement, I meant new as in generally new to help fill out the arena sound.

Hopefully they added some white spot lights instead of those nasty, yellow ones for the starting lineups.

GO DANES!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users