Photo

@ Vermont - AE Tourney 2017 Championship - 3/11 - 11AM on ESPN2

• Please log in to reply
296 replies to this topic

#1 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,394 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:41 PM

Well, we did it. Surprised, to be honest. But kudos to our kids and the staff. However, if I'm being honest, I don't see us winning against this UVM team in particular but crazier things have happened in March Madness.

GO DANES!!!

#2 DanesRGood

DanesRGood

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,983 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:42 PM

wrong thread.  Should be fun.  National TV game once again.

Edited by DanesRGood, 06 March 2017 - 09:43 PM.

#3 MRSGDG

MRSGDG

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:44 PM

Vermont bus information will be posted tomorrow morning.

Edited by MRSGDG, 06 March 2017 - 09:45 PM.

#4 B9j2j6s

B9j2j6s

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 1,244 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:44 PM

Hoping that Vermont gets ONE GREAT LOSS next Saturday.
  • Eli likes this

#5 DanesRGood

DanesRGood

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 2,983 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:48 PM

This will not be easy but we can win.

#6 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,394 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:49 PM

Thinkin of going to my first away game. If you don't take the bus and drive yourself, will you miss out on the tickets? Is it both or nothing? I don't want to buy from UVM.

Edited by Eli, 06 March 2017 - 09:53 PM.

GO DANES!!!

#7 KingDane

KingDane

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 532 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:51 PM

UA has disappointed Vermont before on their court. One more time.

Go Danes

#8 godanesgo99

godanesgo99

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 723 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:07 PM

Deleted the link I had posted here from a Vermont Fan posting a classy Albany Sucks video a few years back...

New link, and better memory!

https://youtu.be/0XSjJX0vWmI

Edited by godanesgo99, 06 March 2017 - 10:12 PM.

UA Class of '99

Go Danes!

#9 MRSGDG

MRSGDG

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:08 PM

Thinkin of going to my first away game. If you don't take the bus and drive yourself, will you miss out on the tickets? Is it both or nothing? I don't want to buy from UVM.

Historically the Alumni Association has hosted viewing parties as well as the buses for the America East tournament championship games. So I know from the bus point of view there will be a package to go on the bus and get a ticket. Sometimes there is just a ticket option through the Alumni Association but I'm not sure if that is all the time. So you may just have to wait till tomorrow morning to see what the registration options are to through the Alumni Association.

Now if Athletics chimes in and wants to try to do something then who knows what will happen. As we all know their communication skills are subpar LOL.
  • Eli likes this

#10 MRSGDG

MRSGDG

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:10 PM

Go Danes

UA is 5-0 in championship games. 2 of which were at UVM. Let's make it 6-0 and 3 at Patrick Gym.
  • Eli likes this

#11 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,394 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:11 PM

Go Danes

UA is 5-0 in championship games. 2 of which were at UVM. Let's make it 6-0 and 3 at Patrick Gym.

That crazy. Like, REALLY crazy. Brown is a BIG GAME coach for sure.

GO DANES!!!

#12 godanesgo99

godanesgo99

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 723 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:12 PM

https://youtu.be/0XSjJX0vWmI

• Eli likes this

UA Class of '99

Go Danes!

#13 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,394 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:16 PM

Wouldn't it be something if we win our 6th title 11 years to the day of our first?

That's crazy...5 titles in 10 years, possible 6 in 11. WOW. We're spoiled.

GO DANES!!!

#14 slickwilly

slickwilly

Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:27 PM

Is the AE ever going to try and improve the Champ game time slot? 11a on Saturday morning sucks. MAAC has their prime time game tonight as usual. Maybe not the right time to bring this up, but the status quo of the AE pisses me off.

#15 UA'08

UA'08

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:32 PM

Is the AE ever going to try and improve the Champ game time slot? 11a on Saturday morning sucks. MAAC has their prime time game tonight as usual. Maybe not the right time to bring this up, but the status quo of the AE pisses me off.

Of course it is! Keep the America east bashing going! If we and SB left 4 years ago they'd be under right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users