UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[FB] Game 11 - vs New Hampshire - 11/18 - 1PM

Speaking of fiascos...I miss the stadium fiasco. At least we were decent that year.

Successful but uncomfortable. Lol. FYI Diggs and Jerah Reeves are injured. Where has that blitzing been? Elon getting crushed and Maine beating SBU.

• Like 1

I gave it the first drive of the second half. I'm done, goin home. Brutal temp and brutal offense. We can't string good plays together and have short or non existent drives.

Glad the season is over. What a waste of time and money this year was. And emotion.

Edited by Eli

Defense showed up to play ball today.

Don't care... Clean house! The very definition of a meaningless win.

Hopefully gattuso doesn't think this abomination of a season has been forgotten...

Start cleaning house tonight or tomorrow am.

Unfortunately, I don't see a buyout happening. Hopefully they will get rid of the OC at the very least though.

Gives this loser gg some reprieve unfortunately and a reason to keep this loser coaching staff in place.

Lost season!

. I am at hunting camp and did not use my season tickets today. Sorry but I truly think you have gone off The deep end with the negativity. There are always positives and after mentioning the negatives a couple of times it is tIme to look at the positives. Offensive coordinator should go obviously. But there is talent on the team and some petty good players red-shirted and few commits already.

I am really invested in this program, played for Fordy years ago, have had 3 season tickets for sometime now and donate more than I probably should to FB and I get really pissed at the on-field coaching like you do, BUT, there are positives as well. All I'm saying. Time to talk about them

• Like 3

Gives this loser gg some reprieve unfortunately and a reason to keep this loser coaching staff in place.

Lost season!

. I am at hunting camp and did not use my season tickets today. Sorry but I truly think you have gone off The deep end with the negativity. There are always positives and after mentioning the negatives a couple of times it is tIme to look at the positives. Offensive coordinator should go obviously. But there is talent on the team and some petty good players red-shirted and few commits already.

I am really invested in this program, played for Fordy years ago, have had 3 season tickets for sometime now and donate more than I probably should to FB and I get really pissed at the on-field coaching like you do, BUT, there are positives as well. All I'm saying. Time to talk about them

Fair enough... I'll just shut up. I think it's clear where I stand. I'm just bitterly disappointed... I don't see any accountability by the coaches and that upsets me.

I don't see a lot of positives... I don't see a lot of talent on the offensive side of the ball. And I'm sorry for the negativity but I should just be quiet and wait for this regime to end. Like you, I donate, have season tickets (3) etc so I'm heavily vested. I fail to see how it gets better with no qb. Ol will again be young and inexperienced and will be pressed to make huge strides. Loses on defense are substantial.

Edited by Clickclack

I’m going to join HOF2013 on this one. Looking at the season, UA was the only team to beat Monmouth until yesterday. UA beat Villanova, a first for the program in more than one way. UA lost two heartbreakers in OT to ranked teams, one of whom is going to be in the playoffs. UA held Elon, an offensive juggernaut at that point, to 6 points in a loss, and they are going to the playoffs. I think we had two bad losses, URI and Delaware, but Delaware was close through the third quarter. We have all mentioned that we have a championship level D and a deficient O. A healthy EB would have made a huge difference, even with the young O line, and maybe a few of those close losses would have been wins. I believe we have good replacements in the pipeline.

Coaches, and I believe especially offensive coaches, have to put their players in a position to win and adapt to the talent on hand and conditions on the ground. Stop asking your QB to make throws he can’t make. If the run game isn’t working, stick to the short passes and throws to RBs. Stop the long passes when your line is having a tough time pass blocking. Stop trying to pound the ball up the middle when you do not have either the line or the RB to accomplish that. Adapt! This is where it is so clear to me that we absolutely need a new OC. Bernard is not up to the task. Reassign, demote, fire or whatever. This will be my gauge on whether or not Coach Gattuso and the AD care about the fans, donors and success of the program. What a terrible waste of a fine defense this season has been. Fix the offense!

Final note: UA played 5 ranked teams....beat two of them......took two others to OT....lost the three by a total of 16 points. They were close and an even boring but effective offense would have been the difference maker in so many games. 4-7 looks terrible, but look closer. Fix the offense!

Edited by jimbo
  • Like 4

I’m going to join HOF2013 on this one. Looking at the season, UA was the only team to beat Monmouth until yesterday. UA beat Villanova, a first for the program in more than one way. UA lost two heartbreakers in OT to ranked teams, one of whom is going to be in the playoffs. UA held Elon, an offensive juggernaut at that point, to 6 points in a loss, and they are going to the playoffs. I think we had two bad losses, URI and Delaware, but Delaware was close through the third quarter. We have all mentioned that we have a championship level D and a deficient O. A healthy EB would have made a huge difference, even with the young O line, and maybe a few of those close losses would have been wins. I believe we have good replacements in the pipeline.

Coaches, and I believe especially offensive coaches, have to put their players in a position to win and adapt to the talent on hand and conditions on the ground. Stop asking your QB to make throws he can’t make. If the run game isn’t working, stick to the short passes and throws to RBs. Stop the long passes when your line is having a tough time pass blocking. Stop trying to pound the ball up the middle when you do not have either the line or the RB to accomplish that. Adapt! This is where it is so clear to me that we absolutely need a new OC. Bernard is not up to the task. Reassign, demote, fire or whatever. This will be my gauge on whether or not Coach Gattuso and the AD care about the fans, donors and success of the program. What a terrible waste of a fine defense this season has been. Fix the offense!

Final note: UA played 5 ranked teams....beat two of them......took two others to OT....lost the three by a total of 16 points. They were close and an even boring but effective offense would have been the difference maker in so many games. 4-7 looks terrible, but look closer. Fix the offense!

Agree on all points. I couldn't have said it better.