UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs Hartford - AE Tourney Round 1 - 3/1 - 7:30PM

Eli

1473 at UNH, 2750 at Stony Brook. 3266 sellout in Vermont

Counting UA that's about 9500 tickets sold for the quarterfinals. If that was first day of the tourney they wouldn't have sold nearly as many. As much as I hate it, it's more money for the conference.
I get that, but why should we care if the conference makes money???

I don't care if the conference makes money and I've posted MANY times about how the conference has shown over and over again that they don't give a $iena about the fans. My post was to show why THEY wanted this change. Maybe if they sold out every session at the one location tourney format they wouldn't have changed but I don't think anything other than the finals sold out. Maybe the semis when it was at Albany those couple years.

Haha I know, was only kidding. We are both on the same page with the conference.

Only good thing they've ever done was getting the espn3 contract.

Let's be honest though...that's been pretty incredible.

• Like 1

David with the D1 record. 40. Tied for all time.

Wow. We'll remember where we were for this one.

You hit the nail on the head.

I've been to a couple of hundred games now and a few minutes into this one I realized this wasn't just another game. There have been some amazing nights at Sefcu and that game was one of them.

I was at the New Hampshire game in Jamar's freshman year when he had 39. Totally different game as Jamar just drove to the hoop relentlessly. Phil Rowe was the coach of New Hampshire then. I remember his guards getting blown by or fouling Jamar. Rowe kept looking down his bench to bring in another guy who could stop Jamar. There wasn't one.