UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany (3-2) - Albany Cup 2016 - Sun 11/27 @ 7PM

Eli

What was the proportion of LCC to UA fans at SEFCU tonight? I couldn't get sound on my video output, so I have no idea what the breakdown was.

I'd have it somewhere between 1/4 and 1/3

Thanks, click - Yeah, I noticed a lot of them were complaining about the ticket prices. Talk about a sense of entitlement. Their fans get the game included in their season ticket packet fifteen years in a row, and now they complain about the prices this single year?! I noticed that no one over there complained about the view from their seat.

Again Click, I'm at a point where I just don't care about Siena. It was a big deal playing them when the program first hit DI because they were the name in Albany and a big program in the 90's. Frankly, UA has bigger games on the schedule this year if not equal to them. It is fun watching UA beat them, but it's whatever.

Sick of UA jumping through hoops to please a program and an athletic department that still believes it's the 1990's and they are a big deal in upstate NY compared to anyone else.

Again Click, I'm at a point where I just don't care about Siena. It was a big deal playing them when the program first hit DI because they were the name in Albany and a big program in the 90's. Frankly, UA has bigger games on the schedule this year if not equal to them. It is fun watching UA beat them, but it's whatever.

Sick of UA jumping through hoops to please a program and an athletic department that still believes it's the 1990's and they are a big deal in upstate NY compared to anyone else.

Agreed... True home and home or walk.

I love reading their board, we "aren't that talentes" and not "really good"... Lol... What does it say about their guards that out sophomore back court hung 50 on them. Lol

• Like 1

This was a coaching win as far as I'm concerned. We looked like a team tonight and Siena looked like a really talented group of individual players. Credit to CB, that was good basketball with everyone playing to their max ability and not trying to go beyond it.

David Nichols is relentless, wow. He seems to have figured out when to be aggressive and when to hold back and he is worth the price of admission.

Unheralded award to Travis Charles who battled and won't get the headlines.

That Pastos Tech was one of the worst timed techs in this series.

• Like 3

What was the proportion of LCC to UA fans at SEFCU tonight? I couldn't get sound on my video output, so I have no idea what the breakdown was.

My sound on ESPN3 feed was great. 75-25 would be my guess. This was scheduled on a terrible day. If the students were not coming back off break, it would have been more electric.

• Like 1

My sound on ESPN3 feed was great. 75-25 would be my guess. This was scheduled on a terrible day. If the students were not coming back off break, it would have been more electric.

Thanks, Dane

I was watching the game on the AE site. Stupid me! If there is another SEFCU meeting, UA should dictate the terms, such as the date.

Thanks, Dane

I was watching the game on the AE site. Stupid me! If there is another SEFCU meeting, UA should dictate the terms, such as the date.

The date has to be a combined effort to line up. Can't dictate date that Siena has already comitted to. It takes two to tango... They need to be available.

I love reading their board, we "aren't that talentes" and not "really good"... Lol... What does it say about their guards that out sophomore back court hung 50 on them. Lol

So I just read through about 8 pages on their game thread on the Siena board. I wish there were 30 more pages it was so fun to read. It is amazing that this game is so important to them that they want to fire the coach because they lost it. Would I be upset if we lost tonight? Sure but I'm upset for any loss. I sure as hell wouldn't be devastated like most of them are. Also, they really are delusional if they think Siena is a much better program, especially with that coach. So comical to read!

I will say it again. I would be absolutely embarrassed if UA had a coach that acted like Patsos on the sideline. I would find it hard to support a program that would allow that type of idiotic behavior especially when he doesn't win.

• Like 2

So I just read through about 8 pages on their game thread on the Siena board. I wish there were 30 more pages it was so fun to read. It is amazing that this game is so important to them that they want to fire the coach because they lost it. Would I be upset if we lost tonight? Sure but I'm upset for any loss. I sure as hell wouldn't be devastated like most of them are. Also, they really are delusional if they think Siena is a much better program, especially with that coach. So comical to read!

I will say it again. I would be absolutely embarrassed if UA had a coach that acted like Patsos on the sideline. I would find it hard to support a program that would allow that type of idiotic behavior especially when he doesn't win.

They have a very similar view of our coach... Beauty is in the eyes of a beholder. Is my math correct in that this is 4 put of 6 for us lately in this series?

They have a very similar view of our coach... Beauty is in the eyes of a beholder. Is my math correct in that this is 4 put of 6 for us lately in this series?

The Times Union says it's 5 of 7.

It may be a question of the beholder, but I'll go with Coach Brown any day. One thing that escapes his detractors is the fact that CB has grown a lot in the time he's been at Albany. Those who want to demonize him are looking at images from 5 to 10 years ago. It's just more fun for them that way.

• Like 1