UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Danes win! Holy Crap. I don't know how UML didn't score in the first OT.

That definitely caused a sphincter clench! Terrific shot by the Frosh from Cyprus. Wonder what’s up with Pinhiero? As much as I enjoy soccer now I can’t get over the amount of dives, grabs, whining and pleading. I guess they learn from the pros. Apparently there’s a chance for one or two at large AE bids. Would you say that UA MSOC is the highest rated sport at UA in terms of widely played sports? Or would it be one of the ladies’ teams? I know MLAX is highly rated but it’s a minor sport nationally...sort of like ice hockey. That’s not to put it down but there’s like 65 D1 MLax teams and probably 300 MSOC.

• Like 1

Danes win! Holy Crap. I don't know how UML didn't score in the first OT.

That definitely caused a sphincter clench! Terrific shot by the Frosh from Cyprus. Wonder whats up with Pinhiero? As much as I enjoy soccer now I cant get over the amount of dives, grabs, whining and pleading. I guess they learn from the pros. Apparently theres a chance for one or two at large AE bids. Would you say that UA MSOC is the highest rated sport at UA in terms of widely played sports? Or would it be one of the ladies teams? I know MLAX is highly rated but its a minor sport nationally...sort of like ice hockey. Thats not to put it down but theres like 65 D1 MLax teams and probably 300 MSOC.

205 listed in the RPI for soccer

"Maryland has ranked has highly as third nationally (as recently as October 20) this season after opening 2017 ranked sixth. The Terrapins have lost their last five games after opening the season 10-0-3."

UMd 25th in NCAA RPI, Albany 31st. Western Mich. 8th (10 seed), UNH 20th.

UNH home game probably from travel considerations.

Let's get revenge for the lacrosse NCAA game.

National day of mourning in Italy today. Soccer/Football team failed to make the world cup. US also failed, hardly a tear here. Drop mens soccer, fix the title IX issue. :wacko::wacko: I'll probably get run over by a soccer mom on my way to Volleyball Friday, but what the heck.

ps But of course, I hope we win Thursday!

• Like 1

Game is Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 7:00 pm at LUDWIG FIELD

Any TV or streaming announced yet
The turtles sked lists BTN plus, which is Big 10 network. Looks like subscription needed. So unless AE tv works out a stream it may be live stats or pony up the $9.95. Edited by jimbo