UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Fordham 7 Albany 0 at the half

GRRRREAT NAME! (The old announcer had that sounding awesome). Please describe the catch.

Gotta tell ya, I had a bouncer give me score updates off his cell phone. I was very deflated when I heard this score. Definately sounds like a game that we have in week 6 or so.

What is the deal with ULI and BAZAN; Is it Frosh time yet?

I think grrreatdanes is referring to the catch that Walls (#40) made. Ball was really overthrown and he completely laid out to make the catch. Really big-time play and the crowd went bananas-of course Albany didn't capitalize. After watching these first two games I really like the Walls kid. He seems to play with alot of energy and from witnessing that Saturday he has very good hands. I think that was the only time he touched the ball, they need to find a way to get him more touches.

Saturday was Delgado's first time out so it seems kind of early to pull the plug on him. If he struggles against teams in our league then I'd agree but to have your first start coming off an injury and against a Patriot league team it seems premature to be talkiing about taking him out. That said, if it weren't for mistakes by our offense I don't know that Fordham would have scored either.

Nice crowd by the way. Box score listed it as 4400 and there were a fair amount of tailgaters in the RACC lot. I don't know if they were Fordham fans or not but hopefully it keeps up.

I was away for the weekend, but caught the replay on TW3 last night. Dane Pound, I saw you in a crowd shot at the beginning of the third quarter. Now for one comment which I acknowledge I am not in way medical or football way qualified to make: It looked to me like Delgado should not have been playing. His limp was obvious and notable and it has to affect his ability to plant when throwing. Personally, I would have preferred that they held him out until conference games begin.

Albany didn't capitalize because Wall's layout 31-yard catch in the third q. only got us out to our own 43. Albany WRs were slightly open deep a couple of times, but the QB couldn't get it there, at least in time; Kornegay both closes real fast and also jumps well to knock away the ball - he's only 6-0.

Fordham tailgaters were supposed to go to the Dutch lot - at least some of the TG were Albany students, including the WBB team.

I don't think there were more than 500 Fordham fans there, so we still had one of the biggest non-homecoming crowds in recent years.