UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Empire Challenge.

This game is important on a number of levels.

1. SBU needs a whooping.

2. Its big for downstate NY recruiting.

3. SBU needs a whooping.

4. We have some seniors that have done a lot for this program that have never beaten Stony Brook.

We need to end on an upswing. We can't go out 4 loses in a row.

If the offense plays like it did against Delaware and Villanova I think we win going away. SBU struggled with Rhody for 3 QTRS before pulling away. No one is going to confuse SBU's offense with Villanova. All we have to do is tackle better on D and throw to our stud receivers on Offense and I think we will win.

If the offense plays like it did against Delaware and Villanova I think we win going away. SBU struggled with Rhody for 3 QTRS before pulling away. No one is going to confuse SBU's offense with Villanova. All we have to do is tackle better on D and throw to our stud receivers on Offense and I think we will win.

This.

Empire Challenge.

This game is important on a number of levels.

1. SBU needs a whooping.

2. Its big for downstate NY recruiting.

3. SBU needs a whooping.

4. We have some seniors that have done a lot for this program that have never beaten Stony Brook.

We need to end on an upswing. We can't go out 4 loses in a row.

You forgot SBU needs a whooping!

I'm coming up with 4-5 alums for the football/basketball doubleheader. I need two wins!!!! And yes, they all passed my donation requirement for attending this trip. :)

Hope to meet some more of you. Bob and a couple others know who I am so if you see me with a big russian and an indian with a pony tail come say hi.

Will there be people tailgating this weekend or will it be too cold? I know we tailgate at every Giants game so I have no problem doing it in the cold. I'm thinking about bring my grill and tailgating gear.

the answer to both is yes.

most of the people in our usual tailgating group will be tailgating. It will be too cold for a couple of people though :(

The only caveat is that because of the doubleheader, only fans with season parking passes will be allowed in the sefcu lot, and they will not be sure of getting their assigned spots for basketball, since they may be occupied by football fans. They will get spots in the lot, however.

Good Morning Season Ticket Holders,

With the weekend quickly approaching I wanted to reach out to everyone and fill you in on the parking guidelines set in place for this Saturday (11/22). With Football home against Stony Brook at 3:30pm and Men’s Basketball home against Quinnipiac at 7pm the SEFCU will only be available to football/ basketball season parking pass holders. All others will be directed to Dutch Quad Parking.

Basketball parking pass holders: Football will be ending just prior to the start of the basketball. Therefore we cannot guarantee that your designated numbered spot is going to be available. We are sorry for any inconvenience. However, we do promise that a spot will be available for you to park in the SEFCU lot.

Thank You,

James Troutman

University at Albany Interim Ticket Manager

Up next, the Great Danes host Quinnipiac "Saturday at 7:00 p.m. at SEFCU Arena. Fans are also encouraged to attend the UAlbany football season finale at 3:30 p.m. at Bob Ford Field. Available at the box office Saturday, fans can buy a 2-for-$20 package that will include a reserved ticket to each event."-basketball article from tonight

Up next, the Great Danes host Quinnipiac "Saturday at 7:00 p.m. at SEFCU Arena. Fans are also encouraged to attend the UAlbany football season finale at 3:30 p.m. at Bob Ford Field. Available at the box office Saturday, fans can buy a 2-for-$20 package that will include a reserved ticket to each event."-basketball article from tonight

crap! Just bought my tickets through the website last night. $30 combined per person. Oh well. More money for the school. :)

Great win today. Osbourne left on on 'Beast Mode' note. Fiacchi was his usual great/frustrating self. Some great passes and then some STUPID ones. Secondary, as has been the case all season, let up some big plays. Defensive tackling has been an issue all year as well and was the case today.

All in all, the season has been a great success.

40b96f717103244d7d9dea023de22820619058ef