UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

NCAA Tourney Round 2: vs. Florida -- Thurs @ 4:10PM

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back. How was the Albany turnout in Dayton?

It was mostly past players, families of players, admin staff. Not sure I saw anyone else from the Albany area except for CB's parents who drove from Albany, but I absolutely could have been mistaken. The Mount school was in session (unlike ours who is on Spring Break) so they had some students. They were loud and the arena seemed to be rooting for them. We tried to be loud..a few seats had metal under them so we could stop, the others above had cement which was worthless for chanting. It was so great to see how happy the players and staff were when they won. So happy I went. The possibility of upsetting a #1 seed has me so anxious to go to Orlando, but the plane ticket prices and turn around are just so tight it almost makes it impossible..oh but for the possibility haha. To say I saw their first NCAA win in person...it was just so fun, words can't describe. We were just so rushed we forgot to record it on TV... ugh!

Edited by MsGDG

It was mostly past players, families of players, admin staff. Not sure I saw anyone else from the Albany area except for CB's parents who drove from Albany, but I absolutely could have been mistaken. The Mount school was in session (unlike ours who is on Spring Break) so they had some students. They were loud and the arena seemed to be rooting for them. We tried to be loud..a few seats had metal under them so we could stop, the others above had cement which was worthless for chanting. It was so great to see how happy the players and staff were when they won. So happy I went. The possibility of upsetting a #1 seed has me so anxious to go to Orlando, but the plane ticket prices and turn around are just so tight it almost makes it impossible..oh but for the possibility haha. To say I saw their first NCAA win in person...it was just so fun, words can't describe. We were just so rushed we forgot to record it on TV... ugh!

Replay is available online.

Replay is available online.

Awesome thanks!

Great game last night. Lots fun to watch for me, stressful for you all I'm sure but stress or no, great games are great.

I'd be lying if I said I was hoping for something similar tomorrow, but I'm sure you understand that.

I noticed that you played seven players, is that the norm?

Great game last night. Lots fun to watch for me, stressful for you all I'm sure but stress or no, great games are great.

I'd be lying if I said I was hoping for something similar tomorrow, but I'm sure you understand that.

Lately yes as Will Brown has shortened the rotation to go with guys he trusts...welcome to our message board. :)

Edited by Clickclack

dp

Edited by MsGDG

Lately yes as Will Brown has shortened the rotation to go with guys he trusts...welcome to our message board. :)

Thank you.

I hope some of you get to Orlando; it's going to be insane. Sadly, I'll be forced to watch on the computer.

Rowley had some moments last night I'm sure he'd like to either have back or forget. I assume that's out of character, since he saw 37 minutes.