UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Next Siena Game

I see from the Times Union this morning that at least one of Siena's games in the CBI Tournament will be held at Siena's own gym because the Times Union Center is unavailable on the date(s) needed. Maybe Siena should look at hosting the game(s) at SEFCU since it's the second largest venue in the Capital District.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knows I love me some LCC hate but from a building for the future perspective...this is a no brainer. Make no mistake about it, this WILL help them going into next year.

Who cares about that. A 15-17 team that wins 0 games in their conference tournament has no busiiness being in the postseason.The only time a team with a losing record should be in the post season is in the rare instance they win their conference tournament .

Edited by bob87

But this is basically more games and practices for these players and coaches to be together. This is an advantage no matter how you look at it. They graduated no one important and everyone will be back.

they never graduate anyone important (they are at lcc by definition they are not important) and we don't know yet that everyone will be back. Still many months for their players to leave for their usual reasons. :)

As far as them practicing. whatever. Other teams have practiced before NCAA games . Other teams have the experience of playing the best on a neutral court and all teams in the country get practice time before next season

I don't mean it literally. It's just a waste of space.

$iena is ferociously detested by some on the board, almost like their enrollment application was rejected to the college.

I like a good bash against stony brook and $iena for the laughs.... and really don't care if they're talked about or not.

But this time, I guess there's nothing better to talk about.

I don't mean it literally. It's just a waste of space.

$iena is ferociously detested by some on the board, almost like their enrollment application was rejected to the college.

How would this happen, unless they didn't have enough cash on hand?