UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany (3-2) - Albany Cup 2016 - Sun 11/27 @ 7PM

Eli

I know this is a little bit childish...But does anyone else LOVE how bad Siena is.... I find myself smiling from ear to ear again tonight. Basketball is all they have and they are just BAD!!!

No reason not to enjoy it

They now lost 5 out of 7 to Albany and 7 in a row to Vermont yet some of those dopes still think the maac is a higher level league so I will continue to enjoy their losses even more than I other wise would.

• Like 1

I know this is a little bit childish...But does anyone else LOVE how bad Siena is.... I find myself smiling from ear to ear again tonight. Basketball is all they have and they are just BAD!!!

No reason not to enjoy it

They now lost 5 out of 7 to Albany and 7 in a row to Vermont yet some of those dopes still think the maac is a higher level league so I will continue to enjoy their losses even more than I other wise would.

I'm not mathematician but by my count that's a record of 2-14? The fun part is watching that fan base burn... Usually full of complete aholes who constantly take a run at the ae and UA... And the ae is dominating them.

Nope because it brings down our rpi and it shows how strong UVM is.

You got to be kidding.

There are things more enjoyable than worrying about RPI to the minute detail. LCC losing is one of those things. There always are going to be tougher teams and weaker teams on the schedule or teams with better RPIs and worse RPIs. As long as we beat LCC each season I have no problem with them being the worse team on the schedule .

They are irrelevant when we play Vermont.

• Like 1

Just noticed that the Albany Cup is now on display in our trophy case (in the SEFCU lobby near the men's room) instead of at the TUC where it had stayed no matter who won it.

The case on the women's side has our five Commissioner's Cups.

Good place for it, probably won't be moving for another 24 months anyway.