UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Vermont Postgame

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To quote someone quoting someone in this league......"I'm a Will Brown guy"! I kid UVM fans, I kid.

In all honesty, what a great game! Coach Brown managed the rotation and the bench to perfection today. Very intense game, great win! UVM is tough, when we went up by 7 with a few minutes to go, I didn't think we'd have to sweat 'till the last second. Trimboli is unfreakin real, that 3 off the screen with Brian in his face was as clutch as they come.

This crazy season continues........whew what a ride!

GD06 are you a scoreboard fan?

It seems you change with the score.

no I don't consider myself a scoreboard fan. Some stuff just annoys me more then other things...I am a former broadcaster, moving from a play-by-play man to a fan, you tend to look at thinks a little deeper. You have to bare with me in my transition. lol

Watched the game on ESPN360 - well, the last 10 minutes anyway. Nice job getting that done. I haven't seen UMBC, but defense will win championships and you guys do a real good job of defending. Ambrose is coming along - you guys needed someone that could really put the ball on the floor and get to the rim. No reason you guys won't be a major factor in the tournament - especially with all of the experience, which is a major advantage you have over UMBC.

Thanks soup and you did it without any sly innuendos that most Siena fans usually add.

We're still a work in progress even at this late time in the season. If Iati and Brent can give us some outside shooting and Lillis and Ambrose attack we'll be much improved.

Amazing performace by Lillis after playing 39 minutes on Saturday. Tough shooting night but 13 pts 8 rebounds 6 assists 2 steals and a block. Seemed like everyone who went out on the floor contributed something, Connelly rebounding, Ambrose scoring, Brent and Giff nice defense on Blakely and Iati handled and timely shooting.

Great confidence win tonight.

Iati gives us 25 minutes - 13pts 2of 4 from 3 and 0TOs. & of 8 from the line.

Brent gives us 25 minutes - 2 of 5 from 3 and 4 boards.

Solid contributions from 2 vets.

I haven't heard anyone mention their significant contributions, in our 1st regular season win at Patrick.

Yet when things go bad some of us sure can blast them.

This was a good blue collar workmanlike win.

Amazing performace by Lillis after playing 39 minutes on Saturday. Tough shooting night but 13 pts 8 rebounds 6 assists 2 steals and a block. Seemed like everyone who went out on the floor contributed something, Connelly rebounding, Ambrose scoring, Brent and Giff nice defense on Blakely and Iati handled and timely shooting.

Great confidence win tonight.

After a few tough losses I think these kids are owed a couple of these kinds of wins...nice job by everyone...nice to see Brent come through with a clutch trey...team D was particularly impressive, like last March up there the team once again really did a great job on Tromboli...and the big guys packed it in nice down low...that 33% shooting stat reflects no easy buckets for Vt....here's hoping the guys lay a serious one on Maine on Thursday...and lets hope this game indicates that we are indeed heading toward a peak at perhaps just the right time...SWEET WIN!!

Iati gives us 25 minutes - 13pts 2of 4 from 3 and 0TOs. & of 8 from the line.

Brent gives us 25 minutes - 2 of 5 from 3 and 4 boards.

Solid contributions from 2 vets.

I haven't heard anyone mention their significant contributions, in our 1st regular season win at Patrick.

Yet when things go bad some of us sure can blast them.

This was a good blue collar workmanlike win.

Patch,

Good point.

I, for one, am still in shock by this game. I really didn't think the team had it in itself to get this win. In situations like this, I really like being wrong. :D

olddog71 - I think most of us didn't have high expectations going into this game, and those who now say they knew this would happen are either geniuses or Bullsh$tters.

But no matter what happens the guys who the coach puts on the floor are trying to do their best, sometimes it doesn't workout for them.

I can understand blasting a salaried coach (that in their job description) but I don't understand blasting a player. What's the kid suppose to do - say coach I think you should play someone else?

Archived