UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

THANK YOU--Jon, Brent and Brian.

If not for Jon could we have gone 0-28 back in 03?

That doesn't seem that far-fetched. It's great to see him healthy(er) and playing well in his senior year. He's playing more like the guy who put up 27 points against UCLA in Pauley Pavillion the year they played in the national championship game.

If not for Jon could we have gone 0-28 back in 03?

That doesn't seem that far-fetched. It's great to see him healthy(er) and playing well in his senior year. He's playing more like the guy who put up 27 points against UCLA in Pauley Pavillion the year they played in the national championship game.

All three of these guys deserve that type of recogntiion. Wondering if it is something that could get done?

To me, this group of 3 young men have represented the true meaning of UA basketball.

Family - commonly used - but all three of these guys are tight knit in the UA family and all three are from great families of their own. The Iatis, the Lilliss and the Garrettts all have travelled long, hard and often to see their sons play.

All three players are talented individuals but more so they represent the programs best qualities of hardwork and team play.

Each one of them has been awarded Conference level individual awards but more importantly the have helped get UA its first two AE Conference Championships as well as the schools first two DI NCAA Tournament appearances.

Thanks for the memories and good luck finishing out this season.

Good Luck in life all three of you have the qualities necessary to be successful !!!!

I honestly have no words to say (that do not echo all, especially Patch's) other then: THANK YOU. You three, and your families who I have met over the years, have meant so much to us.

I have never been as disappointed to make money and work as I am today-- The fact I cannot see these fine young men off is really bothering me.

Brent, Jon, and Brian, it has been a long time since I watched the three of you play in Boston for the first time-- Y'all are IRREPLACEABLE, and that is the highest honor one can have.

THANK YOU!

Though I've been out of school for a few years, my last few years were made very memorable in part to their accomplishments. For my duration at Albany, I prayed for a team which might make a splash on the national scene and give me something to look forward to as an alum. The teams success my senior year, as they went into Philly and almost upset UConn was an amazing experience. From camping out for AE championship tickets to storming the court after we whooped Vermont, I truly then understood why college sports have such a following and why there is so much passion for them as well. That solidified my experience at UAlbany and sent me off on a great note. Thanks Jon, Brent and Brian - you've all been responsible for some great memories.

A little late to the party (didn't attend the game :o ) but congrats to the boys for a great career. While I wasn't a UA fan when they got here, these are the guys that won me over.

Wish them much luck/success in their future endeavors. Perhaps they could somehow be persuaded to join this board and keep in touch after they move on.

It's been fun.....it's been real! Thanks

Sad to see these guys go but grateful for the chance to watch them play. Thanks fellas

Very well said! It was great to see the development of them all but what Brian Lillis has done over the past three years was great! He did whatever he was asked to do and did each thing very well while still getting great grades in his classes. Awesome!

How many remember Brian's freshman year against BUMA. As I recall, we hadn't beaten them in a long time (maybe ever) and we had a chance late in the game. Coach called a timeout and Brian ended up taking the last shot - I think it was intended for Jamar. In the post game interview, he was apologetic saying that it his instincts took over and he flashed back to HS.

A few years later and he can take the last shot with no one questioning him...

Archived