UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Who to root for?

Next year---UMBC will come back to the pack

They were barely in front of the pack this season. I heard the stat during the broadcast and they said they won like 10 games by a margin of less then 5 or 6 points. They were an experienced team that knew how to pull out the close games. You don't lose three guys they are about to lose and not miss a beat, we lost two all league players and were a decent team in a down league. Next year the league will improve.

barely in fron t of the pack ?? they were 13-3----the next two teams were both 10-6. Give UMBC their do.

Next season they will fall back into the pack

I did give them their due....they had the ability to pull close games out but they were NOT dominant. Heck we lost our two games to them by only a couple of points. Again, credit goes to them for knowing and having the experience to pull close games out. Their record is what it is, but I stand behind my assertion that they were NOT dominant but did what they needed to do to win the regular season titled and get to the confrence championship game.

Never said they are dominant---They were just 3 wins better than UAlbany and Hartford

Fair enough man, I can respect your opinion.

I will be rooting for Hartford because I think Randy Monroe is a raving lunatic.

I don't have strong feelings either positively or negatively on either team, but I will root for UMBC so that the league gets a better seed in the dance.

The only positive of losing on Saturday was that I didn't have to root for Vermont on Sunday.

Archived