UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[FB] Game 3 - vs Monmouth - 9/16 - 7PM

It's because of your GDAC donation (the $50 for each seat) that you receive the parking.

If anyone ever needs extra's, please let me know (I have two seats). I only get to 1-2 games per year due to work and distance. I also sit in the Upper Deck for the same reasons as GDG.

Dane96 sits right by me, Click and Jimbo (and maybe others). I feel like we have the best seats in the house. Right on the 50 yard line nice and high. See everything. I've sat in the lower level for the spring games and I can't see crap on running plays.

I promise to behave. lol.

I agree with Eli....we sit right behind him. Great view of the field. We got parking in SEFCU again, which is really sweet...and that was with a $100 GDAC donation, plus the GDAC tent wrist bands. This level of football requires more money and if you only have 5 or 6 games to get it, the prices will be higher. If you look what it costs at the next level, even at places like Army and Syracuse, it puts it into perspective. Since there's just the two of us it's not a burden, but I could see where it would be prohibitive if there was a brood to bring along. There should be some sort of youth pricing to try and build up the fan base for future years. And please Eli....don't behave...what fun would that be??

Edited by jimbo
  • Like 2

It's my first year in these seats. I picked up 4 seats in Row A near the 50 yard line. Anyone ever sit there? Are the railings going to block my view being in the front row?

Our section. Just like BB. This time we flip flop and you're a few rows in front.

It's my first year in these seats. I picked up 4 seats in Row A near the 50 yard line. Anyone ever sit there? Are the railings going to block my view being in the front row?

You should be fine with railings. People try to walk across row A a lot. I am in row b. There are a couple of rows further up that are partially blocked by the railings around the walkway up to the section. I moved from those seats after year 1 to towards the middle of row b for no obstructions

Edited by bob87
  • Like 1

Is this a confirmed "white out"?

And as far as ticket prices, they are ridiculous. Lowest seat price (not on the berm) is $25. I know you don't want to give them away but let's build a fan base, then raise the prices. I fit the "casual" category for football and am going today but must admit I was shocked when I saw the prices. Decent seats start at $35. Trust me if you aren't a diehard or have ties to the University you aren't paying those prices. Hopefully the perfect weather will entice people to walk up but there are still a lot of seats available.

• Like 2

It's because of your GDAC donation (the $50 for each seat) that you receive the parking.

If anyone ever needs extra's, please let me know (I have two seats). I only get to 1-2 games per year due to work and distance. I also sit in the Upper Deck for the same reasons as GDG.

Dane96 sits right by me, Click and Jimbo (and maybe others). I feel like we have the best seats in the house. Right on the 50 yard line nice and high. See everything. I've sat in the lower level for the spring games and I can't see crap on running plays.

Since there's just the two of us it's not a burden, but I could see where it would be prohibitive if there was a brood to bring along. There should be some sort of youth pricing to try and build up the fan base for future years.

We've found the berm a good solution for kids. Tickets are cheaper and many kids aren't great about sitting in one spot for a long time. On the berm they can wander and roll down the hill. Sight lines aren't quite as good and you do miss Eli yelling at the quarterback but hey, you can't have everything.

• Like 3

Since there's just the two of us it's not a burden, but I could see where it would be prohibitive if there was a brood to bring along. There should be some sort of youth pricing to try and build up the fan base for future years.

We've found the berm a good solution for kids. Tickets are cheaper and many kids aren't great about sitting in one spot for a long time. On the berm they can wander and roll down the hill. Sight lines aren't quite as good and you do miss Eli yelling at the quarterback but hey, you can't have everything.

But the berm has the best view of the video scoreboard

• Like 2