UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Shereesha Richards

I agree Coach Abe looks less than enthusiastic. Perhaps beating AE teams 99% of the time has gotten boring? I hope not but would not be completely surprised if she is looking at other challenges. Maybe the UAlbany Women should replace the Maine men in the AE?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the maine women seriously cut down the nets and print out regular season championship shirts? That may be the funniest thing I've ever seen. SMH.

Did Albany seriously lose to Stony Brook the other day? That may have been the funniest thing I've ever seen. Coach Abe looked like she was more interested in updating her resume than coaching the players.....sad.
Did you get a piece of the net yesterday?

I agree Coach Abe looks less than enthusiastic. Perhaps beating AE teams 99% of the time has gotten boring? I hope not but would not be completely surprised if she is looking at other challenges. Maybe the UAlbany Women should replace the Maine men in the AE?

What does men's hoops have to do with women's hoops???

Anyway......don't shoot the messenger. No doubt that Abe is NOT looking forward to her career stagnating at U of A. With Maine and Stony Brook coming back with most of their line-ups intact next season and Richards being a senior.....it would be in her best interest to start looking before her sparkling record starts turning the other way (see Rizzotti at Hartford).

Mainejeff, just poking a little fun. The Maine's women's team is doing very well and that is a good sign for the future. What the heck is going on with the men's team? If Maine, UMBC and Bing could get going the AE would be a good basketball conference. Coach Abe may be getting bored but she is still recruiting very good players. We already seeing evidence that she is preparing for the graduation of Richards. I'm on the way out to door to go watch the lady Danes.

Albany is still the team to beat........Richards is head and shoulders above the rest of the league. Maine over-achieved all season.....picked 5th and finished 1st. I don't expect Maine to make it past the semis.......but it sure was a great ride this year! :D

Dear MJ

Did something happen on the way to WS_C1026.jpg?max_width=125&max_height=12stumble.gif

RRTPMQIZPQHGNHI.20150301215955.jpg

Albany is still the team to beat........Richards is head and shoulders above the rest of the league. Maine over-achieved all season.....picked 5th and finished 1st. I don't expect Maine to make it past the semis.......but it sure was a great ride this year! :D

Dear MJ

Did something happen on the way to WS_C1026.jpg?max_width=125&max_height=12stumble.gif

That wasn't my decision! :blush:

Edited by mainejeff